justin_time
03-20-2011, 09:48 PM
I have one for Spring and one for Summer, but it's the same

Here's a link

http://www.jitys.ca/Summer.pdf

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/jitys/Summer.jpg

picframer
03-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Looks good, I was going to suggest a comment to visit our website for pictures of our work .....ya need to update bud as it states 2006....maybe wording to the effect that you are a local company with local references, I mention this as your area is a smaller place vs a big city and people like to support local companies

justin_time
03-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Looks good, I was going to suggest a comment to visit our website for pictures of our work .....ya need to update bud as it states 2006....maybe wording to the effect that you are a local company with local references, I mention this as your area is a smaller place vs a big city and people like to support local companies

Yeah I know, I will try to get more pictures for 2011 lol I'm suppose to get a equipment photo shoot to put my article in the May newspaper but we'll see if the snow can go away

picframer
03-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Yeah I know, I will try to get more pictures for 2011 lol I'm suppose to get a equipment photo shoot to put my article in the May newspaper but we'll see if the snow can go away

This crossed my mind while out walking the dog, avoid putting dates on images. My thought was if someone (including myself) were to visit a website that had information that was dated quite old with no sign of updates, I might look elsewhere thinking they may not be around or I may wonder why the information is so old.....just a thought

justin_time
03-22-2011, 12:49 PM
This crossed my mind while out walking the dog, avoid putting dates on images. My thought was if someone (including myself) were to visit a website that had information that was dated quite old with no sign of updates, I might look elsewhere thinking they may not be around or I may wonder why the information is so old.....just a thought

This town is so small, there's basically nobody else doing this kind of work around here so I'm not worried.