PDA

View Full Version : Sending out Flyers

Upscale2
03-17-2011, 03:34 PM
I am in the process of sending out 4,700 fliers in the next few weeks. The are 8.5"x5.5" 1 fold brochure type fliers. They will be sent to 4 surrounding towns in the local newspaper on a weekend.

The cost per brochure which is high quality, glossy, photos, etc. is only 10 cents per flyer and 5 cents per piece to include in the newspaper.

I will let you all know what kind of results that I get. These brochures are for hardscape design and installation services. I hope to get at least a dozen jobs from these to keep us busy through 2011.

jymie
03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Good luck with the results. Hopefully you can double that projection.

xpertlawnman
03-17-2011, 05:58 PM
You might have better luck with that distribution method and the fact those flyers are for installs. Putting flyers in mailbox's newspaper slots or sticking them in doors is a lost cause. I was through a few of the neighborhoods I service and they are being flooded with flyers. The people are getting so many they are just throwing them out. Good luck.

Steve
03-18-2011, 01:43 AM
I am in the process of sending out 4,700 fliers in the next few weeks.

Will you be mailing these? How did you pick out your target group to mail these too?

What will you be promoting in the brochures?

Can you show us what they look like?

Upscale2
03-18-2011, 02:19 PM
They will be inserted into the local newspaper. I can pick which town I want to have them installed in. 4 towns which are higher income areas are my target market.

I'm saying 12 because I don't want to be to confident. Hoping for more though:D

Steve
03-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Oh very interesting! What sold you on the idea of inserting them into the newspaper versus direct mail or any other distribution method?