PDA

View Full Version : Website updated

cleancutlawncare5382
03-13-2011, 09:55 AM
As I wait for the last few weeks of winter to be gone I've been working on the site. I might be the only one looking at it (LOL) but its starting to take shape.
Have a look and offer feedback please.

www.montgmerysqualitylawncare.com

shadrach
03-13-2011, 10:23 AM
looks nice

jymie
03-13-2011, 10:54 AM
The link in your post is missing an "o" so it does not work, but the link in your signature does work. Also you may want to spell check the site. Surrounding is misspelled on the first page.

cleancutlawncare5382
03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
The link in your post is missing an "o" so it does not work, but the link in your signature does work. Also you may want to spell check the site. Surrounding is misspelled on the first page.

OOPS, Sorry.

www.montgomerysqualitylawncare.com

Steve
03-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Nice job on that! Very impressive!

awardlandscapingllc
03-15-2011, 12:21 AM
I like the website, looks professional. I like the simplistic nature of it, trying to make mine simple as well, I feel to much clutter turns people away. Good job. How do you feel the organic fertilizer is working for you?

cleancutlawncare5382
03-15-2011, 05:51 AM
I like the website, looks professional. I like the simplistic nature of it, trying to make mine simple as well, I feel to much clutter turns people away. Good job. How do you feel the organic fertilizer is working for you?

Organic is a great product, Nature Magic seem to really work. It has done wonders on my lawn.
I haven't used it yet on customers lawns. I just finished my trial run on my own lawn late last season.