PDA

View Full Version : Reminder (Vistaprint)

CHEESE2009
03-12-2011, 04:39 PM
vistaprint.com
vistaprint.ca

For those using Vistaprint, a few things I have noticed:

I believe that they are charging more for shipping, more than last year. I will update this post with the amount (if it's true or not). Either way, I believe this post may come in handy now more than ever.

Anyway, here is my reminder:

Vistaprint allows you to select a few delivery options upon checking out of their online store - basically if you need your items urgent or not so much. I have chosen the longest time to have my items delivered and they (as usual) came to my doorstep very early.

From what I noticed with their standard delivery option, the items I have previously ordered always arrive 2-4 days in advance.

Have a great season everybody!

Ducke
03-13-2011, 09:19 AM
vistaprint.com
vistaprint.ca

For those using Vistaprint, a few things I have noticed:

I believe that they are charging more for shipping, more than last year. I will update this post with the amount (if it's true or not). Either way, I believe this post may come in handy now more than ever.

Anyway, here is my reminder:

Vistaprint allows you to select a few delivery options upon checking out of their online store - basically if you need your items urgent or not so much. I have chosen the longest time to have my items delivered and they (as usual) came to my doorstep very early.

From what I noticed with their standard delivery option, the items I have previously ordered always arrive 2-4 days in advance.

Have a great season everybody!

I placed my order and chose 21 day delivery but had my complete order in 7 days. :eek:
Guess I fooled them ;)

cleancutlawncare5382
03-13-2011, 09:50 AM
Same here, I also choose 21 days and 7 maybe 8 days later order was sitting on the front porch. I have also noticed that when you shop but not check out, they will send you a special offer on those items. Sometimes free.