PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Business Card/flyer

CHEESE2009
03-09-2011, 01:37 AM
I decided not to create flyers, they are too expensive for the amount needed - they are also ridiculous to fold (even with a machine)/hold and deliver.

I created new business cards, which I will use to advertise with.

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/breeze2009/BusinessCard2011x2.png

ANYWAY, I'm thinking of expanding out of my region. My area is flooded with competition, if I travel outwards a bit I can charge more.

The most expensive price in my area with all of my competitors (average) is $75.00 (Canadian) - it really sucks, but we manage to live off of it. Closer to "downtown" everything can be priced pretty high, I'm looking into it.

/////////////

As for the free fall cleanup promotion I gave last year, it worked well.
The jobs were simple and quick - inexpensive for me. I'd consider it to be giving one maintenance job away per loyal customer, it's nothing. If I didn't have a tractor it'd be a different story, but life is good.

Simpkins
03-09-2011, 04:39 AM
As far as advertising with business cards, did you have a coupon or something printed on the back? I think this is a good idea. Makes your cards "stickier".

CHEESE2009
03-09-2011, 05:34 AM
As far as advertising with business cards, did you have a coupon or something printed on the back? I think this is a good idea. Makes your cards "stickier".

I tried to put a calendar on the back with all the dates per season, so that I would be able to stamp them if and when customers make each payment.

This way, if they made all their payments, they would receive the offer.

BAD NEWS: Vistaprint was faulty and wouldn't allow me to put a backside, it kept giving me the wrong image... I soon gave up and just said the hell with it.

I did add the "glossy finish" to them, :p

Cost for 2000 of my new business cards: about $120.00
I now have around 5000 floating around everywhere including last years.

Steve
03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
I tried to put a calendar on the back with all the dates per season, so that I would be able to stamp them if and when customers make each payment.

Would this be for your own records or would this be more of a receipt for the customer?