PDA

View Full Version : Coroplast Sign Needed

jymie
03-07-2011, 01:12 AM
I am looking to have one sign made for the Trade show coming up in a few weeks. I think it needs to be 4 feet X 4 feet. Its going to be a table top sign that I will attach a leg to the back of it so it can stand on its own. I am thinking coroplast. Any ideas on where the best place to get it done? Thanks in advance!

Steve
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh that looks good! What about doing it on a banner? Would that be better for you or no?

jymie
03-07-2011, 10:34 PM
That might be a thought, I could attach the banner to a piece of plywood maybe. hmmmmm

Steve
03-07-2011, 10:43 PM
I can't picture what your final goal is, in my head but maybe you could make something out of pvc pipe? Something lightweight and easy to set up?

Like this (http://www.imageprintingsc.com/Adjustable%20Displays.asp)?

http://www.imageprintingsc.com/CreativeBanner/BSDBK.jpg

jymie
03-07-2011, 10:55 PM
What I want to do is make a table top display with that attachment so I can attach photos in the middle area of our before & after shots. At the bottom I plan to put a few plastic holders to insert some of our flyers into them.

Steve
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Something you may want to consider is ditching the table. I know a lot of times when these shows go on, the simplest thing to do is put a table up an put some marketing material on them, but I feel it tends to put a barrier between you and the potential customer. You are then going to have to talk across a table.

If you have some signs on the side of the display and maybe some higher small tables to dispense materials, it will draw potential customers in. Once they are drawn in, you can then talk to them easier. When people are in your booth area, it will also allow others to see that something is going on there and stop and listen in on your conversation with others as they take your marketing material.

For instance, check out this open area design. You could do something like this too.

http://www.tortolini.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/tradeshowbooth.jpg

jymie
03-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I plan to have the table along the side in our booth to allow for people to come into our area. I want to put the sign at the end of the table and more literature on the table. I may have a golf putt putt along the other side in our booth as well. On the back wall I may hang a few large pictures of a mower and some of the small equipment to give it a feel for our work. We still have a foot and a half of snow so getting my tractor there will be next to impossible. I wish I could afford to have a setup like that made, maybe I will do that this summer so I have it for next year.

Steve
03-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I may have a golf putt putt along the other side in our booth as well.

This sounds exciting! I can't wait to see what you create!

What is your plan on how you will utilize that to pull people in?

jymie
03-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Here is the one I think I may get, the one that is 9 ft long & 4 feet wide with 3 holes.

http://www.birdieball.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=270

Each hole will represent a prize of some sort.

$20 off a Bed Weeding
$20 off a Mowing
$50 off a mulch installation

or sometrhing along those lines.

Steve
03-09-2011, 09:29 PM
That is going to be really cool!

The kids will probably love it too and could help win something for themselves or their parents!

Maybe you could get a bunch of kid gift prizes as well.

jymie
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM
That is going to be really cool!

The kids will probably love it too and could help win something for themselves or their parents!

Maybe you could get a bunch of kid gift prizes as well.

I wonder what I could get for the kids, maybe small candy bars as a consolation prize?

Steve
03-10-2011, 01:54 AM
What about giving them gold fish? You can buy 100 feeder fish from the local pet store for about $1.00.

Kids LOVE gold fish!

I bet they would love that! Store them in a fish tank and then give them out in sealed sandwich bags?

jymie
03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
What about giving them gold fish? You can buy 100 feeder fish from the local pet store for about $1.00.

Kids LOVE gold fish!

I bet they would love that! Store them in a fish tank and then give them out in sealed sandwich bags?

My mother hated when I came home as a kid with goldfish. No I have that vision firmly entrenched in my head, It may tick off potential clients more than gain them.

Another thing I'm putting together for the show is a powerpoint presentation to play on continuous loop. Each slide will have to do with each service we offer. What else might be good to include in it?

Steve
03-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Maybe you could do a quick search for novelty children gifts. There are a ton of sites that offer bulk amounts of fun toys that you could give away.