PDA

View Full Version : Made video for first time

Paineless Creations
02-27-2011, 10:41 PM
I hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z51MriMXEI

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Z51MriMXEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Cleaning Doctor
02-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Not bad for your first one. My first one was much worse.... LOL

2 things to mention.

1. Music, I like it but if you did not get it off YouTube or some other service you can get your account shut down real quick. That would suck if you had lots of videos online. Not saying there is anything wrong, just be careful. You have to have the rights to use the music in a video.

2. Unless you are teaching something, keep the videos between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. This seems to be the best for viewers. No one wants to sit and watch a 4+ minute advertisement.

maybe you want to break this one into 3-4 shorter videos and that way you get more of them on YouTube. Also at the end put your phone # and web site if you have one.

Once again looks good.

Paineless Creations
02-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Good tips.. Thanks so much

Steve
03-01-2011, 04:45 PM
The video looks top notch. Very nice work.

How are you utilizing it to draw people to your website?

maybe you want to break this one into 3-4 shorter videos and that way you get more of them on YouTube. Also at the end put your phone # and web site if you have one.

Could you offer some advise on how to use it to direct customers back to his site?

Upscale2
04-14-2011, 05:53 PM
The Cleaning Doctor is right on with his suggestions.

One other thing, use a narration that is keyword loaded with background music. Like your company name, area, and service offered for each video. Google has voice recognition, So everything you say , "relevant keywords", helps get your video found and ultimately your company too.

Paineless Creations
04-14-2011, 11:12 PM
The Cleaning Doctor is right on with his suggestions.

One other thing, use a narration that is keyword loaded with background music. Like your company name, area, and service offered for each video. Google has voice recognition, So everything you say , "relevant keywords", helps get your video found and ultimately your company too.

Very good thanks for the input