PDA

View Full Version : Installing Mexican Black Pebbles

bountyhunter76
02-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Can anyone help me with what to charge on 23.5 cubic yards of 2"-4" Mexican Beach Pebbles on a commercial project?Thanks!

wellbiz
02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Can anyone help me with what to charge on 23.5 cubic yards of 2"-4" Mexican Beach Pebbles on a commercial project?Thanks!

Do you have anymore information. What is access like? Do you have to wheel barrow this materal across 200yards of parking lot or will you be dumping right next to the areas to be filled. Is there any bed prep involved? Any thing else you can add.

How long do you think it will take you to put down one yard? Multiple this by your hourly rate and then by the amount of material. Dont forget to include delivery charges and any other mark-ups and material costs.

Jay

bountyhunter76
02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks,Jay

for your response,but I haven't been on the job yet!I always put my material as close to the area it's going to go in as possible.On the plans it will have to be fine graded and weed barrier,and 6" steel edging will be going down also.I did get 2 qoutes on the peebles with delivery included.1 was $10,080.30 the other was $9,980.00.There locations where in Florida ,and the other in Washington.Do you also know of a pebble wholesale dealer closer to South Carolina?Thanks,for any help!!Also we will be using our Bobcat for faster movement of material!

LawnMoore
02-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Hey, im in florida, can you hook me up with this florida pebble dealer?

Thanks!

bountyhunter76
02-28-2011, 12:49 PM
305-247-0947 This is his number Lawn Moore!

JLH Pro Lawn Care
02-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey, im in florida, can you hook me up with this florida pebble dealer?

Thanks!

Plenty of Places to get pebbles down here:D Sunny Daytona Beach:cool:

Steve
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
There is one here in North Carolina.

http://www.fieldstonecenter.com/prod-ls.php

Would that help you? There must be a bunch in your state too.

On your bid.

Can anyone help me with what to charge on 23.5 cubic yards of 2"-4" Mexican Beach Pebbles on a commercial project?

What kind of a markup do you want to charge on the materials?

and weed barrier,

How long will it take to prep the area and lay down the weed barrier?

and 6" steel edging will be going down

How many feet of edging and how long do you estimate this will take?