calebmoss
02-26-2011, 11:00 AM
What does everyone do for lunch?

Fast food , Pack a lunch, Or What

wellbiz
02-26-2011, 11:43 AM
What does everyone do for lunch?

Fast food , Pack a lunch, Or What

Depends on the jobs I am doing. I usually pack a lunch, however my lawn route is very close to my home neighborhood so sometimes I stop home and have lunch.

Hedgemaster
02-26-2011, 04:54 PM
It depends on what I'm doing, but in addition packing a lunch, and fast food, I always carry "Powerbars" or some other high-calorie equivalent for "between meals" or just in case I can't stop for lunch.
(I'm partial to the blueberry and the mint chocolate Cliff bars. Mmmm...)

Ducke
02-27-2011, 08:57 AM
I pack a lunch box with an ice pack and some fresh fruit,
Apples , Grapes Pears what ever is in season.
I use to eat at fast food but I was getting way to fat
and the meat sandwiches with the processed meat wast upping my cholesterol
levels way to high.

CHEESE2009
02-27-2011, 09:41 AM
I usually just starve lol. When I eat I slow down and get pretty tired.

IF I get hungry i'll stop somewhere and stuff my fat face hahaha

Ducke
02-27-2011, 11:25 AM
I pack a lunch box with an ice pack and some fresh fruit,
Apples , Grapes Pears what ever is in season.
I use to eat at fast food but I was getting way to fat
and the meat sandwiches with the processed meat wast upping my cholesterol
levels way to high.

I usually munch all day not at any given time. That way I don't get that stuff slowdown feeling but I keep my body fueled.

jklawncare
02-27-2011, 01:31 PM
i usually dont eat and just bring a couple of granola or power bars with me along with a big water cooler bottle type thing filled with propel (kiwi strawberry) best drink in the world..i buy the mix it yourself packets so its alot cheaper.

CHEESE2009
02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
I like fruit but even after cutting one lawn everything suddenly tastes like grass.... I don't get hungry at all when working so I'd have to force myself to eat, maybe it's all the grass clippings that I inhale that keep me full!

jklawncare
02-27-2011, 01:58 PM
I like fruit but even after cutting one lawn everything suddenly tastes like grass.... I don't get hungry at all when working so I'd have to force myself to eat, maybe it's all the grass clippings that I inhale that keep me full!

Thats exactly how i feel except i do get thirsty pushing a mower allover town ahah

i force myself to eat those granola bars and its because if i dont ill end up throwing up at the end of the day because of my "healthy stomache" i think my doctor never went to medical school..haha

thomas206
03-11-2011, 10:55 AM
I try to bring my own lunch every day, but it's hard sometimes if you don't have time or don't go grocery shopping. You never realize how much time/effort it actually takes into making/preparing food, esp. in advance! But it really does save you a ton of money instead of buying stuff everyday. Gets SUPER expensive.

Ducke
03-13-2011, 08:15 AM
My usual is a Banana, Apple, Hand full of Grapes, Pear or what ever and may be a Granola Bar or some nuts , I start to eat around 10 when I start to get the growls and then munch between customers till around 3 or so.