PDA

View Full Version : Zero Turn Rider with Bag on Demand? Is there one??

ProLawn3
02-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Ive been looking for a new zero turn mower. I do a lot of commercial properties that have certain areas that need to be bagged because of cigarette butts and tiny pieces of trash and other areas that need to be discharged. Almost all of the 30+ properties are like this. Is there a mower that has a bagging system where you can maybe flip a lever and go from bagging to discharge without having to stop and take some part of the discharge system off. On the fly. On the go. On demand. Whatever you want to call it. Please tell me theres one out there. Ive done many Google searches and cant find anything.

Steve
02-23-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't see this coming up too often, but I bet if there isn't one out there, it could be fabricated to meet your demands.

Could you maybe build something to fit your needs for this?

ProLawn3
02-23-2011, 05:03 PM
I suppose i could. Im just shocked that there isnt something like this on the market. With the wide range of mowing conditions that most lawn companies are faced with, its just hard to believe that a mower manufacturer hasnt come up with a commercial mower that can bag, mulch or discharge "on demand".

LawnMoore
02-23-2011, 05:58 PM
You better look into Dixie Chopper, i believe they have the one, that on a lever will shut off the chute pickup enableing you to switch from bagger to mulching.

Steve
02-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Maybe you could make something like this with a cable that pulls the bagger off the chute and then allows you to swing it back down?