PDA

View Full Version : Google Search

wandfsmall
02-20-2011, 01:21 AM
If I had a method that would likely put you in the top of google and bing search for Lawn Service and your town name that would only take 1 hour and be free how many would be interested? This is a black hat trick and will take up to a month to do but it would work and you would not be caught.

Hedgemaster
02-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Well, you piqued my interest up until you mentioned "getting caught".

No shady sh!t for me, thank you very much.

wandfsmall
02-20-2011, 10:24 AM
I am not talking about anything truly shady. But any search engine tactics you use if done fast will get you a penalty. This is a legit tactic that will get you to the top of google search. It will however take a few people to do.

Steve
02-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Is this something you could do with a new domain name in a populated area that you could build it up and then sell it?

But you could show the improvement of the search engine rankings as you go?

wandfsmall
02-20-2011, 03:15 PM
no my idea was a take off of all of the link selling websites but on a smaller scale aimed at only local searches. In a way you would be voting for your friends on google. it is fully legit in fact I took one of my locations and climbed to number 1 in a week. with my customers help.

wandfsmall
02-20-2011, 03:32 PM
What I was thinking about was I think everyone is looking at the wrong side of google and bing. you need to get your search to a more local area with smaller competition.

nnyparts, myself and cleaning doctor are all looking at a different method for a different expected result. If I can get 5 guys to commit I think I can get all 5 to the top of the list.

in fact they do not even have to have a website. I will still be able to get their contact info to show up. Once I prove that this works we can all publish what we did so everyone else can do it.

LawnMoore
02-20-2011, 04:19 PM
So, i am interested, however im not sure if i want a penalty ;)

Give me some more info, please.

wandfsmall
02-20-2011, 10:44 PM
So, i am interested, however im not sure if i want a penalty ;)

Give me some more info, please.

I will send my proposal this week anyone else interested?

AttractiveLandscape
02-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Doesn't hurt to look at it.:cool:

Organic
02-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Interested,

Steve
02-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Is there a way you can track this to give us some updates?

SDelPrete
02-23-2011, 03:16 PM
well i suppose ill take a look

wandfsmall
02-27-2011, 06:37 PM
sorry I have intended to get on this sooner then I have gotten back. I have been busy with customers and been working late at night. I first need you to pm your website locations and if you have claimed your google local profile. I would also like an email I could send links to. We need to see where you are first then I will see where we can get you.

cruzgardening
04-20-2011, 02:59 AM
sorry I have intended to get on this sooner then I have gotten back. I have been busy with customers and been working late at night. I first need you to pm your website locations and if you have claimed your google local profile. I would also like an email I could send links to. We need to see where you are first then I will see where we can get you.

are you still doing this? i want to be on the top of my competition even though i was ranked high on my area 50-60 Lawn care companies or gardeners come before me :P