PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care company Website...built by another Lawn Care Company?

ringahding1
02-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Yes it's True!

Back Nine Lawn Care of Wayzata, MN has started basically from the ground up! I met one of the owners father @ a garage sale, we talked for some odd reason and I handed him one of my flyers. Afterall in the conversation he mentioned his son was thinking about starting his own LCC, and I told him I had built my own site. The guy actually hung on to my flyer over the whole summer. Behold I just finished their site today...have a peak.

http://www.backninelawncare.com

In the mean time I started a new company on top of the Lawn Care, called, Ring Web Designs...have a peak...I've built several in the past months, very affordable, and they all have a great web presence. This is the first lawn care one I've done (strictly no competition...miles....distance) I am willing to take this company to the level I've grown my LCC too...feel free to contact! Thanx again Bryan Ring

JLH Pro Lawn Care
02-19-2011, 12:03 AM
I like the site, looks very good.:D

Steve
02-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Bryan that looks great! Have you thought about offering business advice as well to these new businesses you create websites for? I bet they could really use your help.

ringahding1
02-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks Steve & JLH...

I have offered business suggestions which will put them (back nine lawn care) way ahead of the game. All the info I have shared puts them @ the 7 year mark of when our LCC started seeing real benefits of the foot work we've put in.

Here is a LCC (from East Texas) website we just recently started, and they found us on GopherHaul ! ! Thanks Steve!

http://www.oasislawncareservices.com

ringahding1
02-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Oasis Lawn Care Services website is currently under construction, will have it up and running soon..
Thank you

Steve
02-27-2011, 08:04 PM
I have offered business suggestions which will put them (back nine lawn care) way ahead of the game. All the info I have shared puts them @ the 7 year mark of when our LCC started seeing real benefits of the foot work we've put in.

What kind of advise do you suggest to newer lawn care business owners to give them that 7 year jump start?

Are there any 5 top tips you can offer here?

The Cleaning Doctor
02-28-2011, 12:13 AM
This is an Intuit Homestead built site. Not a bad template.

I hate sites that start playing crap when you load them. I like the song just don't like it to start automatically but that is a personal preference.

Your title tags are WAAAAY too long. Get what you need in 60 characters or add another page. Believe it or not, Google will present customers with interior pages, as a matter of fact they would rather serve up an interior page than the home page as it is more likely to be relevant to the search than the home page would.

wandfsmall
02-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Oasis Lawn Care Services website is currently under construction, will have it up and running soon..
Thank you

I like it clean and professional. nice work. Everyone seems to use templates anymore. This is why most people can claim to be a website designer, it is how you use the template that sets you apart. I used templates on my sites but you could most likely not tell what one I used as I changed everything except the layout on my main site.

the www.alloutdoorparts.com we have only been working on content, we have not tried to make it look good as of yet.

One note I do not have speakers on at the moment but one thing to think about is if someone loads the site at work they might close it if music starts playing as to not get in trouble. It could cause people to close the page without reading it.

ringahding1
03-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Steve.....

A. Honest
B. Have a plan or set goals
C. Website
D. Flyers
E. Social Media

In this order

hansenslawncare
09-05-2011, 08:57 PM
If you are in the lawn care business and considering a website, I'd suggest Ring Web desings (ringwebdesigns.com) he built my website and has personally mentored me in the business, and I am technically competition. Thank you Mr. Ring...

Rich H.
hansenslawncare.com

ringahding1
10-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanx Buddy! You making me feel like an old man (mentor)..haha My pleasure man you're a great guy & u know i got your back. Looks like you're climbing in the search rankings too! !! YEAH!