PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Projections

tiedeman
01-03-2007, 10:21 PM
What is everyones projection for the 2007 season?

Are you planning on downsizing, increasing? Do you think that you will do below average, average, or above average?

JimAdams
01-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I predict that social security will (does) have a modest cola, my little investments will continue to pay a little, I'll make a few bucks from my book, and I'll spend a whole lot of time fishing. My advice to everyone is to retire as soon as possible. You can't beat it.

Jim

yards
01-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Well im new here im from Trinidad from the caribbean and i planned to start my business this year, im starting of small with an edger and lawn mower then, if things work out, a chainsaw and a pressure washer, i have little and no hands on experience, but in my country alot of houses are going up so at 27yrs of age, to my knowlegde soon there is going to need more landscapers or maintenance contractors so hopefully while in 5yrs, i hope to graduate from being partime weekends only to full time. I mostly computer literate and i have gain much knowlegde of this site and i work for a maintenance company which service oil and gas companies in Trinidad. I'm a Sis coordinator basically send men ofshore do, quote and purchase request. My father and a labourer who knows about the landscaping but lack marketing and some business ideas i have....... 2007 i pray im successful http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thankyou.gif

KimKriel
01-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Well.. As we have just purchased new equipment I am planning on busting my *** to get more accounts, *I am not looking forward to chasing behind a push mower that goes over 4 mph. *NO CUP HOLDER either, poor me!! *Call me lazy but I would rather be in office answering calls.