PDA

View Full Version : Ordering parts online

Shannon's Lawn Care
02-14-2011, 02:21 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows a good company to order parts online. If so, do any of them have a secure line. I just want to start buying parts in bulk. I am not sure if i trust some of these companies, I am afraid i will be throwing my money away.Thanks, for any help.

shahoo80
02-15-2011, 08:19 AM
I use J-Thomas, if I can order ahead. They are very good and fast processing.

If I need a part asap then I buy locally.

nnyparts
02-16-2011, 03:56 AM
We would love nothing more than to add a couple of you guys to our clients list for ordering parts in bulk or even a couple at a time. We do offer discounts on larger orders and free S&H for orders over 100.00. If you want to deal with a small business that's big on customer service and can get you the parts you need...why not give us a try?

We offer a couple ways of ordering:

On-line - http://www.nnyparts.com
Phone (315) 347-1755
email = ediesinc@gmail.com

We do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover as well as company checks and PayPal.

Everything is secure and PCI Compliant when it comes to buying on-line

We are active and listed members of the Better Business Bureau (Buffalo)

We belong to our local Chamber of Commerce

We are active members of Farm Bureau

We are authorized Dealers for MTD, Honda, Kohler & Briggs (OEM Parts)

We are authorized Dealers for Stens, Rotary, Gardner, Oregon

We have access to over 2.4 million OEM & Aftermarket part...you choose whats right for you.

Best of all....we are a family owned small business and were old school of where honesty and following through on your word is still king and means something.

When checking out our online store, please remember that we are only about a tenth of the way of getting all the parts listed up there. So if you don't see it there, send me an email for a price quote.

wandfsmall
02-16-2011, 08:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows a good company to order parts online. If so, do any of them have a secure line. I just want to start buying parts in bulk. I am not sure if i trust some of these companies, I am afraid i will be throwing my money away.Thanks, for any help.

I would suggest if your not comfortable with the company use an outside source of payment like paypal or google checkout. That way they do not get your credit card in a text format. Some of the sites you just fill out a form and the site emails the information to the dealer. He then has your credit card info in his email. ALL of the sites that you are dealing with online were once small dealers that had an online store. And a good chunk of them are pretending to be much bigger then they are. It takes years to build an inventory in this line of work, I have been around for 20 years and I wish our inventory was larger then it is, so a 5 or more years is a plus for fill rates.

Also make sure the stats are the same, just because an oil filter fits does not make it the right oil filter. An auto filter will fit on a lawnmower and a lawnmower filter will fit on a car but they are not the same filter and can cause problems.