PDA

View Full Version : Who knew, new guy

sweetleaf landscaping
02-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Just getting my business started in Okc, Ok. Im wanting to intro. myself and my new company Sweetleaf Landscaping. Iv'e been looking through the previous threads for a couple of days and have found a wealth of information. Really thankful Iv'e "stumbled" upon this forum.
So, i have completed the paperwork for LLc at secretary of state, in the process of purchasing commercial grade equip., Have ordered an 5x8 cargo trailer.Working with a graphic design artist for logo/website. Don't have ANY client base as of yet! My neighborhood is approx. 250 households in a historic district where folks take pride in ownership and mostly hire out for lawn care. I'd like to capture this business as well as whatever comes my way. I intend to provide all the typical lawn care and garden bed design services. Iv'e really become interested in the organic methods i have read about in the posts here. Would like to become proficient in hardscapes eventually. Any info. on ANY info. is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I look forward to future communications on this forum with you all.

Steve
02-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?