PDA

View Full Version : 2011 return customers

cleancutlawncare5382
02-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Was just wondering how best to reach out to return customers from 2010. By letter offering other services and trying to get perpay for the season. Or by phone - offering the same as above, might get a better feel by phone.

How do you guys reach out??

Here we go Steelers !

wellbiz
02-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Was just wondering how best to reach out to return customers from 2010. By letter offering other services and trying to get perpay for the season. Or by phone - offering the same as above, might get a better feel by phone.

How do you guys reach out??

Here we go Steelers !

I told all of my lawn customers to expect a welcome back letter and a phone call the end of march. I personally called all my lawn clients in the fall to verify they wanted to continue service for 2011. I will probably send out the letter the second or third week of March and follow up with a phone call 10 days later.

For my one time or landscaping customers, I will send out a similar letter with possibly some coupons or a special.

Jay

Steve
02-07-2011, 07:36 AM
I will send out a similar letter with possibly some coupons or a special.

What kinds of coupon or special do you recommend experimenting with?

wellbiz
02-07-2011, 09:20 AM
What kinds of coupon or special do you recommend experimenting with?

This will really depend on the services you offer. I think I will be sending out a coupon book with small discounts on all the services I offer.

Steve
02-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Will these be for upsells or will there be coupons for lawn care as well?