PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Lettering

CanadayLandscaping
02-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Hey everyone, long time no post from me. I just wanted to let everyone know about a company I have had the pleasure dealing with recently. I used them last year to get my truck lettered. Their customer service, speed of shipment, and instruction were GREAT! I recently had to order some more lettering for my truck, and again, they amazed me. They are so great, I had to pass them on to you guys. The website is http://www.doityourselflettering.com Not only are they great to deal with, they offer great prices (at least I think so). I think they are in Florida, but check them out if you are looking to get your vehicle lettered with your company info!

Steve
02-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Can we see some pictures of what you were able to create with your lettering?

CanadayLandscaping
02-05-2011, 03:44 PM
I will definitely post some pics once I get my truck completely done. The weather has been cold and wet, not the ideal time to apply vinyl. But when it's done I will post them I promise

shahoo80
02-15-2011, 09:36 AM
I thought I would jump in here, I went to the website and took a look around.

I liked the fact I could do it myself, So I placed a order just to see if it was worth the money. I had been talking with Tony but had problems with him getting back to my questions. But anyway I ordered my lettering for truck,and trailer. The letters were shipped the same day and has great customer service as I had a few questions. and I have put on my truck letters but still working on my trailer so do not have them yet. Very reasonable. I tried to upload my truck but keep giving me a error but I will keep trying.

I got lettering for both sides of truck and tailgate, both sides of trailer and one gate sign 4'x4" stuffed with info and 2 day delivery for $225. The same quote from Tony was 375, Fast Signs 590.

Steve
02-15-2011, 12:14 PM
I'd love to see some pictures of the process you go through to put them on your trailer!