PDA

View Full Version : To those that attend a service...

MAKLawnCutter
02-03-2011, 08:43 PM
I was talking to JLH Pro Lawn Care on the phone lastnight about this IDEA that hit me. I am not much of a Church goer but, maybe for someone that attends on the normal basis, this could be for you.

We are nearing easter and all of the little kids LOVE those cavity filled eggs, why not drop 150$ and fill a couple thousand eggs and have a "Your Name Sponsored Easter Egg Hunt!" I could see this being good for business in the long run and networking could/would be awesome from it.

Just an Idea!

When the Hampster Runs... my wheels turn...

Matt

jymie
02-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Any marketing idea is a good idea. Getting your name out there is the most important part of marketing. That has the potential to be huge!

Steve
02-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Could you even do this at a local school or park? I would think any kid would be into an easter egg hunt. It's just fun.

TheGoat
02-04-2011, 11:25 AM
I was talking to JLH Pro Lawn Care on the phone lastnight about this IDEA that hit me. I am not much of a Church goer but, maybe for someone that attends on the normal basis, this could be for you.

We are nearing easter and all of the little kids LOVE those cavity filled eggs, why not drop 150$ and fill a couple thousand eggs and have a "Your Name Sponsored Easter Egg Hunt!" I could see this being good for business in the long run and networking could/would be awesome from it.

Just an Idea!

When the Hampster Runs... my wheels turn...

Matt
And since the egg hunt is based on pagan practices during Ostara it should not rile the belivers too much to have an observance delivered by a commercial interest.

Then again...

shahoo80
02-07-2011, 08:38 AM
That is a very good idea and I have been thinking about idea's as well.
Here's another:

being in a small town we have a Farmers market every Sat. Morning that is a big hit. So I've been trying to come up with something that I could do so I could go down there set up a booth and meet the public get my name out since I am usually down there with my wife anyway I might as well try to make some money.
My thought was maybe doing free soil samples, but I would have to find some way to get them done for free. Last year I sent a few off to the local college and let them analyze them for me but cost me 10 each time.