PDA

View Full Version : Selling services to realestate brokers

NaturesLL
01-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Have a friend who is a broker with about 100 agents. He's agreed to make our company services available to all of his agents and has asked for a few handouts for his upcoming meeting. Already have a flier to list services with a few coupons, etc.

I would like to have something that I can give him that would offer something for the home buyer, seller, agent, etc. Don't want to give away the farm, but in order to get them to think of showing and using our offerings, I fell they need to see value in it all.

We offer lawn services (most all) and snow plowing services, commercial and residential. In business for 10+ years, insured & licensed.

Was hoping to hear from anyone here that may have some catchy ideas or suggestions. Thought it best to keep it all pretty clean, short and to the point.

Any ideas/suggestion are greatly appreciated. Tried to search in forum and letters for some ideas but couldn't find much.

Thanks in advance!

Steve
02-01-2011, 05:46 AM
With such a situation, I would think you would want to give your friend plenty of business cards.

I don't know if making some kind of discount offer would be as important here as getting a positive recommendation from your friend to the realtors.

I'd think if you started with that, you could scale up from there.

See how it goes and try to get the business cards or contact information from these realtors as well. When you can open the lines of communication with them, you should be able to get quite a bit of business from them.

Keep us posted on this.