PDA

View Full Version : fertilizing

JMADEWELL09
01-28-2011, 06:18 PM
when does everyone start fertilizing? I have started this week, our temputres have been in the uper 60s, today so far has been 69 and tomorrow were are expected to hit around 71. I am hopeing that are season will fire up with in the next 2 weeks so i am trying to get the grass to green up and to grow.

Growing Green
01-29-2011, 12:04 AM
I guess it depends on where everyone lives. I live in Texas and we start fertilizing in April.

Matt

MountainViewGreenskeeper
01-29-2011, 11:33 AM
when does everyone start fertilizing? I have started this week, our temputres have been in the uper 60s, today so far has been 69 and tomorrow were are expected to hit around 71. I am hopeing that are season will fire up with in the next 2 weeks so i am trying to get the grass to green up and to grow.

If I remember right ur in nevada. I would wait a few more weeks. Its supposed to cool down in our area again in the next week or too. And if you growing bermuda its not really gunna come back till evening temps are in the 60s.

On a side note it has been warmer then normal.... weeds are growing sooner here!!!!