PDA

View Full Version : Embroidered Uniforms

CheapNEasy
01-26-2011, 08:05 PM
New season, new start ups, time for new uniforms.

Just wanted to bring this fine company to every ones attention this year...

Queensboro.com

I have ordered over 60 shirts from this company have all have been TOP notch.

Also, there is a link with my referral below to save you $25 off your first order.

<a href="http://www.queensboro.com/ref/REOEMONECOC">Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro referral link!</a>

It also gives a credit to my account, so I would be very thankful if you decide to order to use my referral code, or someone elses from this forum!

Gotta support each other!

Hedgemaster
01-26-2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll have to take a look at what they offer.

The Cleaning Doctor
01-26-2011, 11:52 PM
I have bought from them before. Great quality and good prices. If you want discounts just sign up on the site and you will get emails for different products regularly.

CheapNEasy
01-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah, once you have an account with them, after a day or two they start sending email offers for discounted prices on different items.

Im still waiting on the safety green shirts to go on sale again. Lol.

I ordered a mess of them when they were at $4.60 each. They are at $9.46 or something right now.

Steve
01-27-2011, 02:08 AM
I'd love to see what they look like when you get them.

ritchiem
01-27-2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks for sharing the link. I'll share your link with others as well.

CheapNEasy
01-27-2011, 08:57 AM
Here is a picture of the logo on my shirts. This one has probably had 40 washes or better, used and abused and still holding the threading tight and shirts come back almost new clean every time... But that could be more credited to the wife lol.

Awesome shirts, tight and detailed embroidery... and cheaper than anymore else I have found!

My local suppliers want $8 a shirt for embroidery and I supply the shirts!?!?!

Queensboro supplies the shirts, does the embroidery and I still got my shirts for between $4.60 - $6.80 depending on the current specials.

Growing Green
01-27-2011, 09:48 AM
I signed up using your link. Looks like really good quality and cheap prices. My kind of deals.

Thanks for the info,
Matt

CheapNEasy
01-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey, sometimes we gotta make every dollar count, but we still want to look as professional as possible on a budget. Had pass this kind of quality and deal onto everyone here!

The Cleaning Doctor
01-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Here is one I bought for $4

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac342/TheCleaningDoctor/DSC06857.jpg

CheapNEasy
01-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Very nice, got to love the email specials! And they send you new ones almost daily.

Steve
01-28-2011, 03:31 AM
Those are some great prices. How is the quality of the material? Are they comfortable to wear?

CheapNEasy
01-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Of the items I have purchased, they have all been great. Ive bought a lot of t shirts, some of the polo shirts, quite a few hats and a few jackets.

Love the products and get many compliments on the companies attire.

clc101
01-28-2011, 03:09 PM
I purchased a shirt from Queensboro back on January 11, 2011.
It was a Queensboro two-ply jersey classic polo shirt.
The shirt was a promotional sale for only $2.95 with my logo on the shirt as well.
I figured for that price why not try them. Less then a week later I got the shirt and I'm very happy with it.
I'm planning to get some Dickies from them, for when I'm on the job site and some more polo shirts for sales.
They do send a lot of emails on their promotions, sure there looking for more business all the time.

Steve
01-29-2011, 03:12 AM
For those who took this route and went from not having a uniform to wearing one daily, do you have any stories of how it changed your business?

The Cleaning Doctor
01-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Yep.

People in stores asking what it was I did. Now my foot is in the door.

I wore the shirt everywhere I could. They are nice looking shirts. Going to get a jacket for Montana though.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
01-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Here is one I bought for $4

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac342/TheCleaningDoctor/DSC06857.jpg

Do you use those for work shirts or just after hours and sales stuff?

The Cleaning Doctor
01-29-2011, 03:33 PM
After hours and sales calls.

don't have a pic of the work shirts

CheapNEasy
01-29-2011, 04:23 PM
I wear my shirts almost all the time, I have so many people open the window for me just by the shirts "reaching out" to them. After that, they ask a few questions, I "half" answer and give them a card to call me to further investigate their needs.

Last year I was picking up at least 1 new job a week just grocery shopping wearing the shirts and having cards on hand.

My customers loved the uniformity of the company after I picked up the shirts and had the two guys working with me in them also. Makes you stand out and play a more professional role.

Rather than just "the guy down the street" doing yard work. Also has helped a lot with people trying to haggle bids with me, I almost NEVER have anyone question my bids anymore. My cheapest lawn service account is $55 ever other week, basic mow, weedeat, edge and blow... half acre lot, with maybe a quarter acre of grass! ;-)

MountainViewGreenskeeper
01-29-2011, 06:24 PM
I wear my shirts almost all the time

witch shirts do you use from them? Or did I not see the pic you may have posted?

I already have a uniform for me and the guys just want something a little better. Its time to stop going way way cheap and look and do things a little more professional. And this looks to be an option was just wondering what shirts people where buying.

CheapNEasy
01-29-2011, 06:57 PM
I have some of the polo's for meeting with customers and the Gildan Safety Tee's for the crew when preforming work. Absolutely love the Safety Tee's and have almost completely phased out the polo's as a whole.

Get so much more of a stand out positive response out the Safety Tee's!

CheapNEasy
03-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Just wanted to bump this and get feedback from anyone that has ordered from Queensboro.

Maybe get some pictures of things you ordered?

DillonB92
03-10-2011, 11:07 PM
I plan on ordering from them as soon as i get some extra cash. I am having a hard time deciding what shirt to get. There's like 10 of each thing. I'd also like to by some hats. I love wearing hats! I can't choose one to go with my logo however. Also What kind of pants do you guys wear? I was reading kahki but is that like kaki dress pants.....khaki jeans type pants khaki cargo What? I'm having a hard time deciding what i need to get. I want to look more professional this year. thanks

Dillon

My avatar is my logo BTW

Hedgemaster
03-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm glad you bumped this.
I had them bookmarked, but had all but forgotten about them.

I'll be sure to use your code for the discount. Now the tough part - deciding what I want to order!

I just wish you could order "one" hat. I have a small head and it's hard to find a hat that doesn't look goofy on me. Hate to buy several and have them not fit. Guess I could give them away...

Wife was happy to see a "ladies" section, as she wants some things to wear as well.

CheapNEasy
03-11-2011, 07:53 PM
I just wish you could order "one" hat. .

Whoa...!!! :-) May have good news for you on that...

You can order only one hat. But!, you have to order atleast 4 items total.

So you could buy 1 hat, 1 shirt, 1 jacket, and a t shirt for the wife.

There is a 4 piece min. per type of item, screen printing/embroidery, pens and promo items have like a 25 piece min. But I would suggest National Pen for those type items.

DillonB92
03-11-2011, 09:49 PM
is that only for the first order or you can do those like you said for hedge master every time

Hedgemaster
03-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Whoa...!!! :-) May have good news for you on that...

You can order only one hat. But!, you have to order atleast 4 items total.

So you could buy 1 hat, 1 shirt, 1 jacket, and a t shirt for the wife.

There is a 4 piece min. per type of item, screen printing/embroidery, pens and promo items have like a 25 piece min. But I would suggest National Pen for those type items.

Awesome. :cool:
Or I can order one of each of the four styles of hats I found that would work with my color scheme to see which colors look best/which hat fits best.

Doubt I can get the extra $25 Off with your code if I do the "New Customer" offer, but I'll call on Monday to be sure before ordering.

Simpkins
03-12-2011, 04:56 AM
As you know, I'm not in lawn care anymore. When I was though, I had some shirts made up. I forget the company that I ordered my work shirts through but I ran across these guys one day and since they were so inexpensive, I decided to get a few polos. I was pretty pleased. I half expected pieces of crap since I paid hardly anything for them but they were really great quality. If I can dig one up (I may still have one somewhere), I'll take a picture and post it. I would highly recommend them.

CheapNEasy
03-12-2011, 06:30 PM
There is a 4 piece min on every order, you can mix and match them all as you like.

Hedgemaster
03-12-2011, 08:31 PM
There is a 4 piece min on every order, you can mix and match them all as you like.

Since you seem to know a bit about them, do you know if a T-shirt can be printed on the back too? I looked around but didn't see any mention of that option.

If not, I'll order some polos and hats from them, and I'll look elsewhere for tees .

CheapNEasy
03-12-2011, 08:47 PM
To be honest, I havent a clue, I have never ordered screen prints from them... only embroidery. Hats, jackets, visors and shirts.

But pop give them a call and they would be able to answer that for you.

Screen prints just dont last long enough, unless you cold wash them and low heat dry. I like that the embroidery last longer than the shirts ;-)

Hedgemaster
03-12-2011, 09:54 PM
To be honest, I havent a clue, I have never ordered screen prints from them... only embroidery. Hats, jackets, visors and shirts.

But pop give them a call and they would be able to answer that for you.

Screen prints just dont last long enough, unless you cold wash them and low heat dry. I like that the embroidery last longer than the shirts ;-)

Yeah, they aren't "silk screened", they are "digital". I don't have any experience with "digital printing" on shirts, so I'm curious to see how they hold up.

I'm worried that an embroidered T-shirt would be uncomfortable for all-day "work wear". (where the logo is on the chest)

I'll be calling on Monday. I'll post up what I find out for those who may be interested.

hawthornelawncare
03-29-2011, 04:41 AM
Yeah, they aren't "silk screened", they are "digital". I don't have any experience with "digital printing" on shirts, so I'm curious to see how they hold up.

I'm worried that an embroidered T-shirt would be uncomfortable for all-day "work wear". (where the logo is on the chest)

I'll be calling on Monday. I'll post up what I find out for those who may be interested.

Queensboro does excellent work. i got my shirts from them. The digital print is great and holds up. Also the embrodery is nice as well. they do a great job at a great price