PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to everybody in 2011 - Lets Rock !

jeffm1
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey everybody- I put a new video on youtube titled "Greetings to new customers" go to www.youtube.com/jmenterprisesinc1 to see video.
I was wondering what you all think of the video. My daughter said I should of used a script, but I told her I wanted to seem natural to put the customer at ease. What do you think Steve?:confused:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sEtn0YRfe0A" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Steve
01-24-2011, 02:43 AM
Hey Jeff,

Good for you! Good job. I think it's great you are just sitting there being you and welcoming the customers. This gives your customers a chance to meet you before they even have you over. You present an honest and sincere personality that should set the potential lawn care customer at ease.

You should make more now too. Experiment with it. Try doing it your daughters way as well. Get her involved and have her help create a script. Film that one and then see which one you like better.

Maybe you could make others where the video starts with you in the process of power washing a deck or mowing a lawn and then you turn the equipment off and welcome the customer. Show them what you are doing and say something to the effect of 'if you need power washing or lawn mowing, give me a call.'

How did you feel about the process of filming your video and putting it on line? What got you to do that? How will you use your video now to draw in more people?