PDA

View Full Version : Freezing lol

CHEESE2009
01-22-2011, 06:27 PM
dammit man.........

I got back from shoveling last night, jumped in bed only after I opened my windows (i like fresh air)....... Forgot to close them...

Woke up at 5AM, and my eyes opened in shock....

WHAT THE HECK?! Why do I feel like I'm frozen?! ... I was!

lmao... a mix of being extremely tired and cold... I didn't move for another 2 hours but I was awake.... You all know that feeling I'm sure... like the one;

The dog is barking to go out, but he'll eventually quiet down.... We find out that ignoring it never works..... torture....

I kept telling myself it'll get warmer, and I wont have to leave my bed, lmao

anyone experience something like this and care to share?

I didn't rest well, and when I'm tired I get cold even when it's warm. I've got "goose bumps" still... 7:30pm

Growing Green
01-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Ouch! I know that feeling! Sometimes I'm freezing and there is a blanket two feet away and I'm to cold to get up and get it to warm myself up. For some reason my brain thanks it would take me years to get it and that I might freeze along the way.

Matt

CHEESE2009
01-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Ouch! I know that feeling! Sometimes I'm freezing and there is a blanket two feet away and I'm to cold to get up and get it to warm myself up. For some reason my brain thanks it would take me years to get it and that I might freeze along the way.

Matt

Exactly! LOL

We end up tossing and turning all night, instead of getting up for 1 second to adjust something.

Steve
01-24-2011, 02:27 AM
I am surprised your dog didnt jump out the window!

picframer
01-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Sometimes wake with my nose stuck due to the cold, I have sky lights in the bedrooms and they are generally open a bit for fresh air, this morning was a classic as it's -26 here, man I love the electric blanket:)

CHEESE2009
01-24-2011, 03:09 PM
LOL @ Steve's comment.

Andy, I used to have an electric blanket.

I would always wake up dehydrated, also;

Over time, I would notice the hair on my body vanish. It doesn't grow back either! lol

I've got one hairless thigh from using an electric blanket.

yearroundyardwork
02-05-2011, 09:42 PM
i know what you mean. once when camping it was about 10 out and i had to pee really bad. but i was in boxers so i didnt want to get dressed or get out.

finally i ran outside barefoot in boxers, emptied my partailly frozen bladder, and ran and dove back into my sleeping bag for an hour.