PDA

View Full Version : Lawncare Contract

jasonw
01-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Ok ok I am about to eat my words but my 2nd invoice was questioned by the same client for whom has not paid the last invoice yet and I am no longer working for. Now everything must be documented and contracted to protect me and my business. Can someone point me to a good universal lawn care or better yet "property maintenance" contract? I skimmed through the ones here on the site but didn't see any that really caught my attention. Thanks.

jasonw
01-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Ok ok I am about to eat my words but my 2nd invoice was questioned by the same client for whom has not paid the last invoice yet and I am no longer working for. Now everything must be documented and contracted to protect me and my business. Can someone point me to a good universal lawn care or better yet "property maintenance" contract? I skimmed through the ones here on the site but didn't see any that really caught my attention. Thanks.

Never mind I just found the GSA, how the hell did I miss that before.

Steve
01-20-2011, 02:17 AM
I am about to eat my words but my 2nd invoice was questioned by the same client for whom has not paid the last invoice yet and I am no longer working for.

What do you feel is the problem with this client? What are they questioning and how do you feel you can make this process smother in the future?

jasonw
01-21-2011, 02:45 AM
Their problem is they claim we did not agree on the hourly rate. I have explained several times that this was the bid divided by the amount of hours to get the rate they are paying, they are even questioning invoices that are already paid but since nothing was put on paper its kinds screwy.