PDA

View Full Version : Legal Drama (help)

CHEESE2009
01-19-2011, 05:44 PM
I have a problem, not so much my problem - one of my summer assistants.

The city we live in is full of potheads looking for trouble, and this one girl my assistant was friends with has been causing her a lot of problems from the day they became friends. This girl was bad, a extremely bad influence on those around her.

My assistant gave up on their friendship, as she didn't want any part of what this girl was doing - my assistant is in college with top grades in her classes.

This girl has been harassing my assistant for months after they stopped being friends.

Anyway, over time this girl started harassing my assistant with insults over Facebook, which few people saw.

Just today, I was told to check my email by my assistant.

It was a forwarded email from the girl.

i am pressing charges i filled out reports and also state ments from my parents showing and saying that u came into my home even when i had not been here while i was in skwl nd entered my room and also more statements saying i didnt give u anything from them! and pictures of u holding a bunch of swords and knives IN MY HOUSE wich we braught to the police wich is also BE breaking and entering with possetion of deadly weapons nd proff u have more of my things from saving pictures i have photographic evidence of everything and proof of violence nd copies of every single reseat i no u still have many more of my things all i want is fer you and (another girl) to give them back just the same as u or anyone else would do in this situation if not ill see u in court and im letting them no what u were planing on doing with those weapons and this is by no means sumthin u can say was threat cuz its not robbing ur friend nd callin the cops on her is rong even the cops thought it was ridiculous b4 they left my house u wanna setlle it like this (assistant) nd i promise it wont be how u think it gonna be (NOT A THREAT ) JUS INCASE U TRY ND TELL THE COPS ITS ANOTHER THREAT wich is lieing

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm gonna go eat dinner and figure out more to write... be right back

Yard Elements
01-19-2011, 06:53 PM
All thats for the birds bro. Let it ride. She can handle her personal problems on her own time. IMO :)

bruces
01-19-2011, 09:22 PM
if your friend didnt do anything wrong,she doesnt have anything to worry about ,and maybey she should call the cops herself about the harrasment .

The Cleaning Doctor
01-19-2011, 09:27 PM
if your friend didnt do anything wrong,she doesnt have anything to worry about ,and maybey she should call the cops herself about the harrasment .

Agreed. Maybe (I don't know the laws in Canada) she could get a restraining order against this person.

CHEESE2009
01-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Fact: My assistant was not involved in any shenanigans. She has gone to the police before this event took place, nothing really happened - but I'm sure they took note of it that she doesn't want to be involved with this girl.

Problem: This girl has created a lie, and her family is going to side with it.

Her father (bad girl) let my assistant in their home as my assistant forgot her belongings (a wallet).

This girl is claiming that she had broken in without consent, her father is going to agree with this.

////////////////////////////////////////

From knowing my assistant and few of her friends, I overhear that this girl's (bad girl) father is also very shady, that he sells illegal drugs - which I assume would make sense considering the way his daughter acts out and flaunts to those around her that she has a supplier and basically loves to do drugs.

I can't prove this unfortunately, and it's not going to help either.

I am worried of what kind of lies they can get away with. I told my assistant not to worry, and I have done everything I could right now while trying not to escalate the situation.

Half of me believes that this is bullcrap, that she may be bluffing.

The other half of me wants to rid this problem once and for all.

/////////////////////////////

Speaking of knives and swords and such and claiming that my assistant had a motive to do something wrong is not good. FORTUNATLY, these items were owned by the family of the "bad girl" and the pictures were taken for fun... girls....:rolleyes:

I have found a picture of this "bad girl" posing with the swords as well. I don't blame either of them, these swords are awesome - though the fact is, we can all assume there is nothing but pictures, there is no proof of any harm being done in the future by my assistant. Unless this C**T is a decent liar.

I have to go shovel the parking lot again, lol.... Dammit.

CHEESE2009
01-19-2011, 10:15 PM

I watch too many movies where the innocent get into serious trouble due to someone else's b.s.

LOL

You know how those movies are, you wish you could jump into the t.v and solve the problem, as some people don't know how to. Too bad I've got nothing to work with and I'm darn busy.

What I mean is, it doesn't matter who's innocent or guilty. Right now I don't know what were facing. Lies can cause serious damage.

Tell a cop a guy down the block has a knife and wants to kill someone, you'll see that cop and his buddies tackle the guy to the ground and stomp their boots on the guys skull as he's handcuffed and driven downtown.

^ I want to avoid something like this.

bruces
01-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Get a copy of the bad girls picture with the knives if you can,you might be needing it in the future ,and print off and keep a copy of any and all of the crap that has been posted on the internet,emails,facebook etc . .Also,in the movies eventually the truth comes out and it should here .

Hedgemaster
01-20-2011, 01:34 AM
From the looks of that email, I'd say the education system in Canada is just as much a failure as it is in the US.

I weep for your future as well.

Yard Elements
01-20-2011, 01:36 AM
Here is what this makes me think. you've been wanting to or have been laying some pipe with her and not irrigation?:cool:

I would just let it ride. Sounds like some high school ish to me my friend.

I would not let it concern me the least.

Growing Green
01-20-2011, 10:27 AM
From the looks of that email, I'd say the education system in Canada is just as much a failure as it is in the US.

ROFL...now that is hilarious!

Matt

CHEESE2009
01-20-2011, 11:05 AM

Our education system lacks any means of teaching common sense, and much more.

I wasn't too great in school, but somewhere along the line I got a taste of reality and I suppose got lucky.

I've always tried to help people, families and kids in my neighborhood. Even before this business I would always be pretty sociable by interacting with people to make their day (and mine) better. It sucks to hear someone is having a bit of trouble, and I could be sitting on my arse doing nothing - or doing something productive. I usually know when to back down and put my hands up, sometimes not - it depends on the situation.

My assistant is doing great with her education, and the fact she's willing to get her hands dirty with Breeze means a lot to me. She says it's rewarding, and without it she wouldn't have the courage to do what she's doing in school. She has learned how to be sociable, how to interact, how to listen to detail. To hear her open up to me, and for me to be a part of her success - I got to give back in any way that I am capable.

She's the main interest with half my customers, they'd ask about her all the time - she's truly a sweet girl. Scared of bugs and not afraid to scream, she'll still get the job done... hahaha

As a business owner, I also want those who work for me to feel secure and important. If this is a way to show I am there as a friend and put business aside - I'm sure I can make this business expand gracefully.

///////////////////////////////

Unfortunately, I would never be able to get through to people like her ex-friend. The ones who never truly have a life of their own, as they feel they need to put on an act all their life to get attention most people would find embarrassing. If people want to be seen as the big shot, fine. If you want to be the big shot that nobody is to like by causing trouble and conflict - get away from my family and those close to me.

bruces
01-20-2011, 11:23 AM
it sounds like your a great friend .Good luck with helping your assistant get through this .

Growing Green
01-20-2011, 10:25 PM
You are a good man for caring Scott!

Matt