PDA

View Full Version : The right place, the right time, the right tools

stevef1201
01-18-2011, 07:08 PM
I got a call to trim some hedges for woman. went and did the hedges, she asked about power washing a patio, sidewalk, and drive. I priced that she liked the price so i got to work. About 2 hours later I was almost done, when I approached by another woman, who said she had been watching me for the lat 30 minutes, and wanted me to come over give her an asimate. Why she had someone power wash her patio 3 or 4 months ago, with a wand, and left it stripped. But she really like the way that my surface cleaner was leaving the drive, clean with no streaks. The right place, the right time, the right equipment works everytime. Oh by the way I have had 3 more call from the same neighbor hood. Everythings goooooooood.

jymie
01-18-2011, 07:17 PM
That is fantastic! I love when neighbors come to me for quotes!

Steve
01-19-2011, 01:29 AM
That is fantastic news.

Do you have your truck lettered? Do you wear a uniform? I'd love to hear more about how you are getting these neighbors to come out and talk to you.

she had someone power wash her patio 3 or 4 months ago, with a wand, and left it stripped.

Did you consider using this in your new marketing material? Could you take before and after pictures? Get her testimonial too and put that on flyers/postcards/door hangers?

I bet others in your area could really use this service as well.