PDA

View Full Version : Gaming

picframer
01-17-2011, 05:05 AM
Not sure where this goes.....

Over the holidays my son was home for Christmas from University, this is our first year in a few we stayed home.

Anyhow it was a great time, we ended up playing board games I bought them years ago then we were talking about our favorite electronic game from years past, Lord Of The Rings The Third Age was it, so we dug out the old XBox and played for three days:)

Being my down season I have some time to do things I like, long story short I bought a new XBox 360 after reading some reviews of new games available, started Playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, OMG what a game this is.

My favorite's however are turn based games, I started playing Lost Odyssey about a week ago, this would be right up Scott (Breeze's) alley, this game is simply amazing.

Do any of you game? Favorite games???

mzlawncare
01-17-2011, 08:16 AM
cod black ops on xbox 360
sending you a pm

wellbiz
01-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Not sure where this goes.....

Over the holidays my son was home for Christmas from University, this is our first year in a few we stayed home.

Anyhow it was a great time, we ended up playing board games I bought them years ago then we were talking about our favorite electronic game from years past, Lord Of The Rings The Third Age was it, so we dug out the old XBox and played for three days:)

Being my down season I have some time to do things I like, long story short I bought a new XBox 360 after reading some reviews of new games available, started Playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, OMG what a game this is.

My favorite's however are turn based games, I started playing Lost Odyssey about a week ago, this would be right up Scott (Breeze's) alley, this game is simply amazing.

Do any of you game? Favorite games???

I also have a Xbox 360. I play mostly First person shooters and Role playing games. Halo, Fable, Oblivion, Call of Duty, ect.

Favorite shooter is the halo series. For RPG's it has to be Oblivion with Fallout a close second.

Jay

Growing Green
01-17-2011, 03:41 PM
I used to be addicted to all Final Fantasy games and Call of Duty. I had to get rid of my XBOX 360 in order to have a life outside of gaming. :cool:

Matt

CHEESE2009
01-17-2011, 05:48 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good topic, lol!

The reason I bought a "Playstation 3" is because you don't have to pay to use the internet feature (so I hear).

A good way to choose which console suits you, is to know which games you want to play.

A lot of consoles e.g (PS3, XBox 360, & Wii) all have "Exclusive" games.

Which means, the games will not be available with their competitors consoles.

Fortunately, exclusive games are rare to find now as they have been put on most of the consoles.

Controls for one, people usually debate on the quality of the controller they use. Each console's controller is very different - I can't compare them simply because it doesn't take long to get comfortable with them - it would be a poor debate.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

I first bought a Nintendo Wii, it sounded awesome - though it soon turned out to be extremely boring, and just about every game has been watered down to be able to use on the console.

I bought a PS3, because back in the day when I had friends - that's what they had, LOL.

///////////////////////////////////////////

My favorite type of games are FPS (First Person Shooters) like COD (Call of Duty) - though I choose "Battlefield Bad Company 2"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYdoodBh5w

Call of Duty games cause a high level of stress. For those who play, you know exactly what I'm talking about. LOL.

////////////////////////////////////////

My favorite game I suppose, would be

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KIl4CLxN5js?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KIl4CLxN5js?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEvXRr8aobk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEvXRr8aobk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'd love to do some gaming with members of this forum. Lol... Team based games, "Team Gopher" lol...

picframer
01-17-2011, 10:06 PM
I really like Turn Based, Age of Emoires was my favorite PC series, I picked up Fable II tonight, still working on Lost Odessy, then I want to try Final Fantasy as the reviews are amazing.

CHEESE2009
01-18-2011, 12:33 AM
I really like Turn Based, Age of Emoires was my favorite PC series, I picked up Fable II tonight, still working on Lost Odessy, then I want to try Final Fantasy as the reviews are amazing.

Age of Empires = BEST GAME EVER MADE

I also have the game called, "Empire Earth" created by the same people...

I've never had so much time wasted on a game, I'd play for days.

They just don't make games like that anymore, granted they have a few similar games out there - but nothing can compare.