PDA

View Full Version : My Logo

hawthornelawncare
01-12-2011, 02:50 AM
Seeing what you guys think of my logo. Seems decent to me. Please post your opinions and what you might change if you did

Growing Green
01-12-2011, 10:14 AM
I like it! I think it is very professional looking. Did you create it yourself?

Matt

jymie
01-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Looks good. Nice job!

TheGoat
01-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Seeing what you guys think of my logo. Seems decent to me. Please post your opinions and what you might change if you did

I like it. It looks professional. Seems like I have seen the few blades of grass motif quite a bit lately. it's simple and classy I think, but seems to be in many places.

After a week of silence following some feedback I gave her, the graphic designer I contracted to do some work for my lawn service (http://www.hungrygoatlawns.com) promised me some revisions in the next couple of days.

Hedgemaster
01-13-2011, 12:20 AM
Nice, clean, "upscale" font... looks good.

The graphic almost looks like an attempt to make a "W" out of blades of grass - pretty cool - if your name started with a "W".

I'm also wondering how it would look by eliminating the "box" altogether and replacing the "W" in the word with that "W" grass graphic...

I dunno if it would be "better" - just something I'd play with to see how it looks if I were doing your design.

(I'm a graphic artist, BTW)

Steve
01-13-2011, 03:17 AM
I like it too. It's gonna look great on all of your marketing material.

hawthornelawncare
01-13-2011, 03:25 AM

Thanks for the comments. I had someone create it and no its not suppose to be a w with the blades of grass. just how he did the blades of grass. Im getting a polo sent to me with my logo on it here soon. when i get it i will upload a pic for all to see. Should be getting tshirts also

mark123
01-13-2011, 07:54 AM
The only thing I don't like is the letterspacing in the word H A W T H O R N E. I'd rather see it kerned closer and widen the font instead. Other than that, looks great! :)