PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gopher's

Ron Musgraves
01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Looks like a Good site, saw some youtube videos on HOA sales.

I pressure wash Commercial properties in Phx AZ

here's my website, I started and online forum for mobile cleaning Ten years ago.

www.propowerwash.com

The site is the number one mobile cleaning site for traffic on the planet.

Its good to be here and hope to ad something to help your community Grow

The Cleaning Doctor
01-04-2011, 07:07 PM
There goes the neighborhood :D

Welcome Ron

MountainViewGreenskeeper
01-04-2011, 10:22 PM
yay another Arizonan.
Hi Ron

Mike V
01-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Looks like a Good site, saw some youtube videos on HOA sales.

I pressure wash Commercial properties in Phx AZ

here's my website, I started and online forum for mobile cleaning Ten years ago.

www.propowerwash.com

The site is the number one mobile cleaning site for traffic on the planet.

Its good to be here and hope to ad something to help your community Grow

Whatever Ron

Ron Musgraves
01-04-2011, 11:51 PM
yay another Arizonan.
Hi Ron

Friday we are all meeting at Talking Stick, giving away and Ipad. you should come. Text me your info if you want to meet other contractors from AZ 4805225227

Steve
01-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Welcome Ron,

Where do you feel most new business owners tht get into pressure washing go wrong?

Are there 5 do's and don'ts you would suggest?

MountainViewGreenskeeper
01-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Friday we are all meeting at Talking Stick, giving away and Ipad. you should come. Text me your info if you want to meet other contractors from AZ 4805225227

I would but Friday is one of my busier days.

Ron Musgraves
01-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Welcome Ron,

Where do you feel most new business owners tht get into pressure washing go wrong?

Are there 5 do's and don'ts you would suggest?

Steve the number one mistake is they buy the wrong equipment, second they never invest enough capital to jump start and finish a good marketing program.

Beyond those two there are many, those two are the fundamental mistakes I see made over and over. We have guys right here that might be already doing it.

Dont ask whats the right equipment because first you need to figure out what your going to pressure wash?

Residential industrial and commercial are different animals and require different training and equipment. The marketing is very different also.

Stev I like your videos on Marketing, some very cool straight to the point stuff. Strong fundamental sales approach, your looking for new ideas and setting yourself and helping others be different.

Keep up this site, your touch will make it grow. Your personality was what brought me, these guys here are lucky your running the place.

Steve
01-06-2011, 05:33 PM
second they never invest enough capital to jump start and finish a good marketing program.

What do you feel is a good marketing program for someone interested in offering power washing?

How much should they be spending?

What bad efforts have you seen in the past that have sunk start ups businesses?