PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Spreader and Back Pack

MAKLawnCutter
01-04-2011, 12:37 PM
I am going into this new season and deciding to NOT offer chemicals. I dont want to deal with all of the bull crap of the state and cities and i think ill be busy enough to not need them!

I have a walk behind Spreader, never been used, still has the "SALE 49.99" sticker on it. I will sell it for 35 + Shipping.

I also have a Shindiawa Back Pack Sprayer. Retail on the unit is 165.00$ ill let it go for 90$ + shipping, has been used by the owner before me (almost 2 years go). I pumped 3 gallons of water through it about 4 months ago and all of the seals are still good, pump still works. It is a 3 gallon unit.

Contact me and ill email you a picture!

Matt

To Calculate Shipping, i am in 32114 - Daytona Beach, FL

Steve
01-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Matt,

What is your view on what you will do in that services place? To recoup that potential lost income?

MAKLawnCutter
01-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Steve -

I havent actually done any kind of spraying in two years since i started so. There is NO loss what so ever.

Being in a new area it wont be like i got rid of a service, i just never had it in this area so... I just dont spray chemicals.

This year i am pushing - Landscape Design and Instillations, New Customer Basis in the Daytona Beach area, and going to hopefully have enough Commercial Properties that i can start a second crew by 2012.

Matt

Steve
01-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Very interesting!

What is your view on why you are choosing that route to expand into?