PDA

View Full Version : It's Funner in the mud

DillonB92
01-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Today was my last day of Christmas Break. It's back to school tomorrow. Not happy about that at all but I only have a semester left. Today me and my friend Daniel who also does lawns Headed out and went muddin for a little bit. We have been supposed to go since before thanksgiving. We decided to just go ride the trail once since we both had to take stuff to people we sold on craigslist. To make a long story short It was a blast. And i didn't even get stuck Thanks goodness.

Steve
01-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Thats awesome! Did you have someone driving in front of you or was all that mud on your hood kicked up from blasting into mud pits?

DillonB92
01-05-2011, 08:19 PM
my friend daniel was in front of me. He has some really nice mud tires with no mud flaps :)

Steve
01-06-2011, 04:20 PM
HAHAHAHAH thats awesome! Did you get any pictures of his truck too? Any plans for getting a dirtbike or quad?

DillonB92
01-07-2011, 03:00 PM
not any of his truck it only had a little bit of mud because he drove through a huge puddle of water. Looking for a good four wheeler right now just to have fun with maybe for some mowing of fields

Steve
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
I am glad you are all able to get together and have such a good time.