PDA

View Full Version : Affordable, Awesome - Racks

MAKLawnCutter
01-03-2011, 09:42 AM
So, i figured i would post some information for a friend.

I met this kid about 3 days ago off of Craigslist, he wanted a tree removed so i went over and looked at the tree... no go, it was about 100feet to tall for me!

We got to talking and he asked if i needed any welding or racks built (i had been eyeing a trailer on his property) and i told him i needed another back pack rack, wheel barrel sling for the front of the trailer and a ladder rack. He walked me to this pile of scrap metal he had, ill build you two racks for a weed-eater. I had a spare curved shaft weed-eater on the trailer so i took it out and fired it up for him... done deal.

He got to measuring my other back pack rack and started cutting and welding. With in 30minutes and some tinkering i had a pro class blower rack. We pulled the ladder out and with in 2 hours i had a ladder rack on the side of the trailer, mounted and ready to go!

I asked him about a rack for the side of my truck and he walked into his storage unit and pulled out 3 trimmer and edger racks, "Take your Pick." I was blown away!

At 18yrs old this kid can build and design some amazing racks and holders.

So, i come to you to ask, anyone need custom racks of any kind?

Weed-Eater Racks start at 60$ and hold three pieces of equipment.

Blower Racks (Fitting a STIHL 420 Magnum) start at 45$ - Custom racks for any blower start at the same price! (just need measurements)

Ladder Racks (2pc) start at 75$

He can make anything and everything. I plan on having him make a Gas Can Rack and a Shovel Rack so my trailer is completely organized and nothing is bouncing around.

Everything can be painted in any color you choose.

If you need pictures, i can email them to you.

Matt

Growing Green
01-03-2011, 08:06 PM
WOW! That is great! Kid is going to make it big if he keeps his head on right!

Send us pictures Matt. Need to find someone like him down here.

Matt

jklawncare
01-04-2011, 02:35 AM
So, i figured i would post some information for a friend.

I met this kid about 3 days ago off of Craigslist, he wanted a tree removed so i went over and looked at the tree... no go, it was about 100feet to tall for me!

We got to talking and he asked if i needed any welding or racks built (i had been eyeing a trailer on his property) and i told him i needed another back pack rack, wheel barrel sling for the front of the trailer and a ladder rack. He walked me to this pile of scrap metal he had, ill build you two racks for a weed-eater. I had a spare curved shaft weed-eater on the trailer so i took it out and fired it up for him... done deal.

He got to measuring my other back pack rack and started cutting and welding. With in 30minutes and some tinkering i had a pro class blower rack. We pulled the ladder out and with in 2 hours i had a ladder rack on the side of the trailer, mounted and ready to go!

I asked him about a rack for the side of my truck and he walked into his storage unit and pulled out 3 trimmer and edger racks, "Take your Pick." I was blown away!

At 18yrs old this kid can build and design some amazing racks and holders.

So, i come to you to ask, anyone need custom racks of any kind?

Weed-Eater Racks start at 60$ and hold three pieces of equipment.

Blower Racks (Fitting a STIHL 420 Magnum) start at 45$ - Custom racks for any blower start at the same price! (just need measurements)

Ladder Racks (2pc) start at 75$

He can make anything and everything. I plan on having him make a Gas Can Rack and a Shovel Rack so my trailer is completely organized and nothing is bouncing around.

Everything can be painted in any color you choose.

If you need pictures, i can email them to you.

Matt

id like to see some pics
jklawns@Gmail.com

you should post thme on the forum though so eeveryone can see

Steve
01-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Matt,

Can you post some of the pictures? I'd love to see them.

dhumphryes
08-16-2011, 11:56 AM
i am in the market for some good racks. and i would love to see these,

Dh

mowman1970
08-16-2011, 08:31 PM
I would think that if you post the pics it will go viral. I want to see what the look like. Tell him to find out what shipping will cost. I'm very interested.

arthur712
09-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Matt, Post those pictures, and give me a call sometime!

Thanks!