PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

ataboyj
12-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Hello from Davis Outdoor Jobs check out the website, let me know what you think www.ataboyj.webs.com

LawnStylist
12-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Nice website. i see we use the same service lol. now ima really take the prices off of mine. i'm glad im not the only one that dosnt have a truck ('95 caprice-its a good work horse;)). Ima eventually get one but she works just fine for now. How many years u been at it? its my first.

Steve
12-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What initially got you to start your lawn care business?

I checked out your site and saw the photo of your equipment. That was a very creative and inexpensive way to get your name on your window. How did you do that and come up with that idea?

http://ataboyj.webs.com/photos/equipment/HPIM1116.JPG

ataboyj
12-23-2010, 03:52 PM
I Have been doing lawncare since I was 10 years old, push the little lawn mower and trimmer down the street doing a couple of lawns that took me 3 hours at the time now that take me 30 to 40 mins.Now About 11 years later got a little business going, wait to get out of college to expand into a big better business that inculdes more landscaping things then lawncare. For the drawing on the van I just use a washable marks they sell that you can draw on your windows. I don't use it anymore because when it rains it makes a mess and looks unprofessional. Hopefully a year from now that van will be gone and Ill have a nice new truck in the picture. I need to get rid of that picture it doesn't look clean and i have some new trimmers. Thanks for the reply!

Davis Outdoor Jobs
ataboyj.webs.com