PDA

View Full Version : my site... finally

MAKLawnCutter
12-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Talked to a friend lastnight and i finally started a web site, in business for 2years and finally starteda site, lol.

www.maklandscaping.com - BASIC Layout till i figure out how to post a html coded site.

Matt

The Cleaning Doctor
12-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Nice start. At least you have a presence on the net now. I would encourage to also get the email with your domain name. Looks more legit.

TheGoat
12-21-2010, 12:45 PM
We'll get you hooked up dude. The website for my lawn service is generating business for me, even in the dead of winter. I'm really glad I started working on it when the lawns slowed down. As a first year operator it has made a real difference in my quality of life this winter.

JLH Pro Lawn Care
12-21-2010, 05:20 PM
ok Kayce now mine!!!!!! JLHProLawnCare.com

jymie
12-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Talked to a friend lastnight and i finally started a web site, in business for 2years and finally starteda site, lol.

www.maklandscaping.com - BASIC Layout till i figure out how to post a html coded site.

Matt

Your prices and Services page, I would make one small change to it, put the Names of the services in a bold so they stand out. The whole page lettering now looks too flat for lack of a better term. You have to read the whole page to get the info you want. If that makes any sense.

jymie
12-21-2010, 11:28 PM
ok Kayce now mine!!!!!! JLHProLawnCare.com

For some reason your site will not come up.

Growing Green
12-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Glad you are FINALLY getting a website. ;)

Matt

MAKLawnCutter
12-24-2010, 09:47 PM
I am making changes tonight.

1 - I added a Chatroom on to the "Forum/Chat" box and it is use able. Customers can post questions and they stick on the site till i go to cbox.com and clear the cache, other customers can see them if they have questions. I am making Changes to the site its self tonight on the prices and products cause it is a pain to read. I will be updating the front/home page tonight probably also.

Matt

TheGoat
12-26-2010, 03:21 PM
we need to do a little work on your logo.

it's too grainy.

MAKLawnCutter
12-26-2010, 06:50 PM
I am redoing the logo for the site. Some reason it is loading it and masking it with that gray overlay color for some reason.

I am still trying to figure out how to get that template to load up.

Matt

jymie
12-26-2010, 07:30 PM
On your prices /Services page, Installation is spelled wrong twice...