PDA

View Full Version : Business Phone

jklawncare
12-16-2010, 07:53 PM
im getting a new cell phone and im thinking of adding another line as a business number..its pretty cheap so theres no hassle..
what phone would you suggest..i need something that not only can take calls and text but is good with internet..maybe something i can track schedules and invoices on if possible/

anyone have a phone that does alot for your business that another phone cant?
if so what does it do
and what is it?

what are the pros and cons of having a seperate business phone..

jklawncare
12-16-2010, 07:59 PM
oh and im currently with verizon but i maybe switching in march so service provider dosnt really have an issue..

The Cleaning Doctor
12-16-2010, 08:39 PM
What I did was get a magic jack and forwarded it to my cell phone. $20 per year.

Now there is Google Voice and it is free and you can do the same.

racerdude711
12-16-2010, 10:03 PM
I use the Droid X. Love it and have no complaints. At first, I thought the screen was gunna be to big, but as much as i use the internet, i've grown to love it. I also use it for all my scheduling. And, if your going to get another line, look into Google Voice. you can basically get any phone number you want, for free, and it will go straight to your cell phone. you can have different answering messages for when you miss calls too, so one for business, the other for personal. I don't have Google Voice currently because they ran out of available numbers for my area, but my area seems to be the only one with this problem. The Droid X is a Google based phone, and Google has a ton of good stuff available that will help with keeping track of business.

jklawncare
12-16-2010, 10:21 PM
im out of numbers too i checked :(

i was actually looking ta that one too

i have the voyager now
and it came out after the iphone..one of the first touch screens..it was the BIG DEAL

and now its just crap..i have replaced it over 8 times because of it breaking so easily exspecially the screen

i probably wont rely on and LG fot a while

i heard the droid is great tho

Creagers Lawns
12-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Going to iphone 4G soon as contract is up found a bunch of apps for lawn biz that will make me more mobile

jklawncare
12-17-2010, 10:12 PM
i was actually just going to start looking at that

my ipod is too small for all my music so i need an ipod and if im paying 200 bucks or more for one of those AND buying a new phone i might as well just get the iphone...