PDA

View Full Version : Business Card & Napkin Holder

arthur712
12-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Here is the first one I did, I am going to make them with tri-fold holers on the sides, and Postcard holder on the Front. Here is quick video.

Matt, Thanks for giving me this great idea,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzYbx8uigvk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0 x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzYbx8uigvk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0 x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Local Edge Lawn Care
12-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Thats actually a really good idea, Not only could you use it for lawn care services (http://www.localedgelawncare.com) or but construction even other food businesses could advertise. Hmm

arthur712
12-16-2010, 12:44 PM
here is the tri Fold one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F**NZ0fVQFA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e 9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F**NZ0fVQFA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e 9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Steve
12-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Those are ingenius! I like that they spin too.

arthur712
12-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Yah! Its funny because, I gave Matt MAKLandscaping like 4 of the Napkin Holders to help him out get him started in his new area.

He called me the next day and said that it would be nice to have these Napkin Holders with a postcard holder attached, and that was it for me. I loved it.

MY MIND WAS GOING CRAZY. Now I am working all types.

jklawncare
12-16-2010, 03:22 PM
how much for the napkin holder with business card?

i could use somehting unique to get my name out..i think i found it...
theres dozens of restraunts and local diners here that im sure would be willing to let me put one or 2 of these in there restraunt

arthur712
12-16-2010, 03:48 PM
I have got them on my Website and I will be adding more soon.

Forum Members will get 10% off any item on my site for the December 2010

Coupon Code: 122971

http://www.marketingholders.com/Adnap-Napkin-Marketing-Holders_c19.htm

Steve
12-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Artie,

You must have experimented quite a bit with these napkin holder, have you found any tips that work or don't work when it comes using them and any tips when it comes to how to get them in use somewhere?

arthur712
12-18-2010, 02:10 PM
The key is, Show your face and make it look like you are trying to help them.
Become a friend to everybody!!! That is the way to do business!!

Steve
12-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Artie, in which locations do you feel these would benefit lawn care business owners the most?

arthur712
12-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Artie, in which locations do you feel these would benefit lawn care business owners the most?

Gas Stations get the most traffic, restaurants, and Large Company Break Rooms.

MAKLandscaping Matt bought Tissues that will fit in these holders, and trying to get then in the Doctors Offices.

jklawncare
12-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I think id be willing to do the research of where you get the most effect out of them if oyu send me a few free ones ;)

hahahahaha

i plan on buying some around february.

a bit far away but if these are still being talked about ill let you all know where i get hte most calls from

MAKLawnCutter
12-18-2010, 07:49 PM
*takes a bow*

JKLawnCare - Unfortunately some one has beat you to the jump on practicing with these.

I got these from Artie about two weeks ago and i got home and loaded them up with my full color ads (opposite sides on each side, ill post pics). I put one of his AWESOME Outdoor Card holders on the outside of each of them. I loaded one up with napkins and "dropped" it on a table of a local wing shop on one of there outside tables... The owner/Manager called me and said "That was ballsie... thats awesome tho, feel free to drop off a few more and put them on each table..." I agreed (just waiting for money to get better and im loading up on a few cases). I posted an ad on CraigsList "FREE NAPKINS or TISSUES, if you let me advertise!" in the Business section of CL.
I got an email from a Chiropractor in Port Orange (4miles away) that i could put one in his office if i trim his hedges once (done and in his office). I have gotten two calls off of my business cards already. I dropped one on the counter of a chinese place across the street from where i live (no responses). I still have one with kleenex in my truck waiting for another doctors office (best response so far i see).

Any kind of advertising you need to think K.I.S.S. "Keep It SIMPLE STUPID" - and with this you need to ATTACK your biggest possible demographic. For me in the area i am in, it is Older Couples or Single Mothers/Fathers that dont have the time or drive to do the yard work. NEVER promise something you cant complete for the price given, or offer a service you cant actually complete (dont offer tree trimming if you travel in a compact car).

ANOTHER ITEM ARTIE SELLS - that would be good for a independent FAST FOOD restaurant (like a burger place, or local Mexican place with take out). He has an upright napkin dispencer that you can put two post cards in (with a little trimming) and a card holder on the top, it holds about 3 packages of napkins (1500 roughly). I found a place to put it in but, havent made it there yet.

Matt FACT: More than likely, your customer(s) eat out more than those that do their own lawn care.

Matt

arthur712
12-18-2010, 09:05 PM
*takes a bow*

JKLawnCare - Unfortunately some one has beat you to the jump on practicing with these.

I got these from Artie about two weeks ago and i got home and loaded them up with my full color ads (opposite sides on each side, ill post pics). I put one of his AWESOME Outdoor Card holders on the outside of each of them. I loaded one up with napkins and "dropped" it on a table of a local wing shop on one of there outside tables... The owner/Manager called me and said "That was ballsie... thats awesome tho, feel free to drop off a few more and put them on each table..." I agreed (just waiting for money to get better and im loading up on a few cases). I posted an ad on CraigsList "FREE NAPKINS or TISSUES, if you let me advertise!" in the Business section of CL.
I got an email from a Chiropractor in Port Orange (4miles away) that i could put one in his office if i trim his hedges once (done and in his office). I have gotten two calls off of my business cards already. I dropped one on the counter of a chinese place across the street from where i live (no responses). I still have one with kleenex in my truck waiting for another doctors office (best response so far i see).

Any kind of advertising you need to think K.I.S.S. "Keep It SIMPLE STUPID" - and with this you need to ATTACK your biggest possible demographic. For me in the area i am in, it is Older Couples or Single Mothers/Fathers that dont have the time or drive to do the yard work. NEVER promise something you cant complete for the price given, or offer a service you cant actually complete (dont offer tree trimming if you travel in a compact car).

ANOTHER ITEM ARTIE SELLS - that would be good for a independent FAST FOOD restaurant (like a burger place, or local Mexican place with take out). He has an upright napkin dispencer that you can put two post cards in (with a little trimming) and a card holder on the top, it holds about 3 packages of napkins (1500 roughly). I found a place to put it in but, havent made it there yet.

Matt FACT: More than likely, your customer(s) eat out more than those that do their own lawn care.

Matt

MAtt, You are a Marketing guy, and thanks for all your help. You to stop real soon, I want to have you test the new holders for me!!!!

Thanks!
Artie

MAKLawnCutter
12-19-2010, 11:46 PM
MAtt, You are a Marketing guy, and thanks for all your help. You to stop real soon, I want to have you test the new holders for me!!!!

Thanks!
Artie

I try to be, seems to be working much better up here than it did in Seminole county.

Ill stop by as soon as i get this job finished.

You, Wife and Kid need to come by for dinner this winter while i have some spare time.

Matt