PDA

View Full Version : Let There Be Snow

jklawncare
12-13-2010, 10:43 PM
ohhhh how i WISH i wasnt in highschool

ohhhh how i WISH i had a snowplow

my town is in a state of emergency
we have snowdrifts up to 6 feet tall in some roads

some cars are literally burried under snow after they ran off the road..

i could be making soo much money right now

CHEESE2009
12-14-2010, 03:25 AM
ohhhh how i WISH i wasnt in highschool

ohhhh how i WISH i had a snowplow

my town is in a state of emergency
we have snowdrifts up to 6 feet tall in some roads

some cars are literally burried under snow after they ran off the road..

i could be making soo much money right now

Drop out like me! All the cool kids are doin' it!

I dropped out at age 15 or so... Got my high school leaving certificate by doing the 'leaving exam?' around 17 years old.. I got lucky! I spent those years working.

Kidding about dropping out, that's why I cut grass! <- haha *also because I love it*

Snow removal is exhausting... Not the work really, just the driving around.
It's so peaceful on the roads at night and the heater just makes me sleepy... I did the Church property for the first time tonight... to get there I can take one single road beside a frozen lake... an hour drive to the church and an hour back to home. Man it's lonely!!!!!!!!

That's the thing with snow removal, it's damn lonely!

jklawncare
12-14-2010, 08:27 AM
i see so much potential in the company if only i had room to grow but school hours are holding me back ahaha

its not like we use the stuff we learn in every day situation in most cases
but im getting a technical degree in highschool as a backup plan

i honestly think im gonna be mowing the rest of my life
but im really good with computers so if i can do something with those as a backup im set..they are the number one job in my state..

also if i do end up going to college (not sure where id go..im horrible in allll core classes) id want to go for business, horticulture, and computer programing, graphics and webdesign.

but in the winter im just so bored..and broke..
and i would just love being able to make all this money right now..

The Cleaning Doctor
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
If you are considering going to college then I would suggest a major in Landscape Architecture and a minor in business. Kill two birds with one stone.

Steve
12-14-2010, 03:20 PM
I'd suggest to save your money now and look to buy a snow plow for next year.

Or maybe you could put some feelers out to family members and see if anyone would be interested in helping you get some equipment to grow.

Put school first. You will thank yourself later. School gives you options. Options give you freedom. The more freedom you have, the happier in life you will be.

Hedgemaster
12-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I'd suggest to save your money now and look to buy a snow plow for next year.

Or maybe you could put some feelers out to family members and see if anyone would be interested in helping you get some equipment to grow.

Put school first. You will thank yourself later. School gives you options. Options give you freedom. The more freedom you have, the happier in life you will be.

Truth.......

jklawncare
12-15-2010, 04:20 PM
guys i dont plan on dropping out of school theres no way..i just wish it started later or wish i didnt have it just so i could go make some money

yesterday must have been
call just kut day because i got 4 calls about snow

they told me theyve seen me for lawn care and fall but wanted to know if i did snow removal

all were voicemails since i didnt have my phone on me

what do you guy think?

if they are close and small

do you think i should pick up one or two just for some extra cash

i have school in the way but i can wake up early and come at night too..

Steve
12-16-2010, 01:17 PM
If you feel you can fit it into your schedule without messing up at school, sure try it out ans see how it goes.

racerdude711
12-16-2010, 10:57 PM
haha, just remember that the driveway doesn't look very big until you start. and if you don't have a snowblower......goodluck! not that it can't be done, just a major pain in the......:eek: