PDA

View Full Version : Just finished the school!!

Paineless Creations
12-12-2010, 09:28 AM
I have to say steve I just finished and printed my certificate. Great work on the school. alot of great info!!!!

Steve
12-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Thank you so much!

Now that you have gone through the lawn care business school (http://www.gopherforum.com/index.php?pageid=GopherHaul-Lawn-Care-Business-School), do you have any suggestions on how to make it better or to expand it in the future?

Paineless Creations
12-12-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm not sure if my suggestion are possible, but I will tell you what I thought as the wife and I worked through the questions:
1. It would have been nice to be able to answer all questions relating to one topic, then hit submit, rather than having to submit each one individually.
2. If there was a way to know where you were at so if you come back after a day or two, it's easier to find your place.
3. At the end, I had missed answering a couple of questions and had a hard time finding them to go back and finish them. Maybe numbering them?

I highly recommend everyone take the course...it was great to see that I had done a lot of things "right" and to learn how to move ahead as I grow the business.

Thanks for the forum and your school.

Steve
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
I appreciate it. I will keep notes of this for a future updated version.