PDA

View Full Version : Flyer Coupons

DillonB92
12-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I park my lawn equipment at a storage facility a few minutes away from my house. I was throwing a box out in the dumpster when the manager walked out. She lives right next door to the building and i have known her for a while and talked to her several times. She asked me if i would clean her gutters. I was super excited since business had slowed way down. I cleaned them (they were long over due seeing that i pulled 21 trees out of them. When i was done i went to the office to let her know. I brought her one of my flyers just incase she might need something else done. She said "these are great! Thank you so much! You know what? you need to bring me some of these and I will put them in our information packets for new people moving in." I thought that was a great idea so i sat down to think what all i should put on it. She said something about people coming from out of town might really need it bad. Should i place a coupon on the bottom with a list of services on the top? What kind of coupon should i put on it?

jklawncare
12-11-2010, 09:41 PM
is this a real estate office?

jymie
12-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Come up with a flyer that covers every thing you offer, you never know what they may be looking for. You could include a coupon for say 10% off of any purchase over $100 or something like that.

Steve
12-12-2010, 03:29 PM
If this is at a storage facility, when do people use storage facilities? Do they use them when they are moving into a new area or who are the biggest users?

I would figure if you knew who the group was you were trying to target you could come up with a focused message and offer.

If you can't pinpoint a specific group, you could make the flyer more general and as was stated, list the services you offer.

Also, you could ask that manager if they knew of any other business owners in the area that could use your lawn care services. I bet she knows quite a few people.