PDA

View Full Version : Concrete Sealing Tips.com - Ready for Contractors to sign up.

The Cleaning Doctor
12-09-2010, 02:20 PM
I know that a lot of lawn care operators also pressure wash driveways and sidewalks. What about adding a sealer to these items along with stone, brick and masonry.

This site will function like the deckstainingtips.com site only this one is dedicated to concrete, stone, brick and masonry staining and sealing.

Check it out at http://concretesealingtips.com

There are still going to be a few changes on the back end but it is basically finished and ready.

We also have DIRECT access to 3 different stain and sealer manufacturers because as you know, there is not a one size fits all product out there.

Our Canadian friends feel free to sign up also.

Steve
12-10-2010, 01:22 PM
The site looks great! You must be doing a lot of writing over there now, filling all your sites with content!

The Cleaning Doctor
12-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Gathering a lot of articles and other info for this site.

Sealing from one is plagiarism, stealing from many is research!

LOL

Yep I will be up late writing and rewriting.

The Cleaning Doctor
12-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I wanted to make this perfectly clear to those here. I am not selling anything with this site. Unless you want to buy a spot on the front page. But I do not spam you with this either...LOL If you want it you will ask.

I am in total control of these sites and if you post an article, I have to approve it before the public sees it. That is except for the forum but I will delete anything that I do not approve of. Site needs to be kept very professional on the applicator side.

Lastly, some of you do pressure washing right? With these products being so simple to use, why not learn about them and quit leaving money on the table. How about you sub out the cleaning but keep the sealer application to yourself.

Take a look at the article that I put up yesterday explaining the damage to concrete.

Steve
12-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Here is another idea you could do. Talk about beginner's mistakes or things you absolutely shouldn't do when working with concrete.

Maybe the top 5 mistakes people make.

fullblast
01-06-2011, 08:23 AM
This looks like a great site!!

I just took some training on concrete sealing this winter and do want to promote water sealing more this coming year.

Keep up the good work guys!!!!

Steve
01-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I just took some training on concrete sealing this winter

Did you find the class interesting? What lessons stood out that you didn't previously know?