PDA

View Full Version : Fame LOL

CHEESE2009
12-07-2010, 09:24 PM
We are on the road all the time during the year, and we meet several people.

I just wanted to know if people were in a similar situation;

I am well known at just about every Depaneur (corner store/ gas station?) by the staff. I love it.

I feel like I am a regular - at the Dep' ... hahaha!

I made good friends with so many people and know their shifts off the back of my hand, as I make several visits to the Dep during the day.

I have the same experience, though not through work - but through ordering food constantly...

I was shoveling a walkway for a customer and a delivery man comes up to the house and recognized me.... lol, "You're the guy who always orders the #32 sub!!!"

Anyway, at the dep I've basically made several friends and a girl working there has a crush on me. I just found out she was one of my friends Ex girlfriend - dun dunn dunnn!

She added me on Facebook and we talk *but so did everyone else from the Dep.. lol

The Cleaning Doctor
12-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Scott I saw this today and immediately thought of you..... The Crown did it.... LOL

CHEESE2009
12-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Scott I saw this today and immediately thought of you..... The Crown did it.... LOL

LOL! I should make my logo something like that.. Anything with my face on it.. lmao

I just got back from shoveling walkways.... 6:12am.. I feel like I'm on crack and probably wont be going to bed for awhile... errrrrrr

Steve
12-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Scott,

What you need next is your own line of energy drinks.

http://energydrinkingredients.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_17/custom/rotator/Energy-Drink-RedBull.jpg

CHEESE2009
12-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Scott,

What you need next is your own line of energy drinks.

http://energydrinkingredients.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_17/custom/rotator/Energy-Drink-RedBull.jpg

I'm addicted to them I believe. I used to say it's because it taste so good... but after awhile it's so tasty lol.. I buy them all the time just because they are the only properly chilled beverage - cant go wrong with that!

Unfortunatly, I have only gotten 5 hours sleep in approx 70 hours ... I'm dying lol... It's not because of the drinks, I usually drink them early on.

I wanted to sleep really bad when I got home from work, but I just couldn't... I'm weird like that. I just got back from doing a few walkways now...

HOPEFULLY I will sleep tonight, I get a random energy boost around this time no matter how long I stay up. I get insomnia during winter, I just don't know why. I think it's my active imagination... and this game I'm creating. It's looking good!