PDA

View Full Version : Printed Vinyl?

jklawncare
12-02-2010, 10:28 PM
i know where i can get single color cut vinyl (696 signs did a great job last time)
and ill probably use them again
but

i have a new logo but its got different greens and blacks mixed into the same section. So instead of layering vinyl over vinyl i was wondering if anyone new a place that could print it all out?

SuperiorPower
12-03-2010, 01:53 PM
I don't know of anyone. I know the printers to do this cost anywhere up to $40,000-$60,000 so the cost restricts sign shops considerably.

Now, on the other hand, in case you decide to have it done with layered vinyl, let me know. My wife has been doing vinyl for a few years before I met her, primarily for churches and family members. We have decided to expand that into a business doing signs and vehicle lettering. And we would love to be the sign shop you choose. :)

MAKLawnCutter
12-03-2010, 03:23 PM
If i were you, i would go to vinylforum.com. I was sent in that direction and found this guy that is going to do all of my work at a reasonable cost. Most of them will work with you!

Matt

wellbiz
12-03-2010, 03:38 PM
i know where i can get single color cut vinyl (696 signs did a great job last time)
and ill probably use them again
but

i have a new logo but its got different greens and blacks mixed into the same section. So instead of layering vinyl over vinyl i was wondering if anyone new a place that could print it all out?

I had Fastsigns do some for me. Price was good and they were ready in a few days... Not sure if they are local to your area, but they are everywhere around me.

Jay

Steve
12-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Tony from 696signs.com has a full color vinyl printer and has done some amazing work with it.

I look forwards to seeing what you come up with.

jklawncare
12-04-2010, 03:03 AM
thanks everyone big help
and steve i had a suspicion he would but wasnt sure because i know in the directions with my regular vinyl he talked about overlaying vinyls

thanks everyone again ill let you know where i choose and take some pictures when i get it

Steve
12-04-2010, 12:03 PM
I can't wait to see what you come up with.