PDA

View Full Version : Wacha think?

jasonw
11-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Ok so when I drive around town I see leafs all over the place. Would this be a good time to hang up fliers for leaf removal or did I miss the boat? The city came out yesterday and blew all the leafs at the park in a big pile then left and came back with a dump truck and front loader to clean them up. I called and told them to call me next time and I would do it far cheaper lol

MAKLawnCutter
11-30-2010, 10:33 PM
if you see them on the ground, GET YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THEM!

Dont call the city about that stuff, drop off your information, along with insurance and business registration, they will keep it on file and call you if they need you.

Matt

picframer
12-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Forget the city but leave a leafe clean up card on every door that you see could use your service, we obtain at least 30% of our business this way, I have a host of post cards that are specific to a service that we offer, some say we were driving by and noticed........"service"

Here are a few

http://www.oakridgeyardcare.ca/Business_Cards_for_Service.php

Steve
12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I would think if you see properties with leaves all over the place, you should jump on it and market to them.

Let us know what you do and how the response goes.

jasonw
12-02-2010, 01:06 PM
LOL:) The City already has all my info, after all they licensed me, they refuse to help local business though. They even get there supplies for City Hall from a different area. I am going to print out fliers today and work on getting them out there.

Steve
12-02-2010, 05:55 PM
I certainly hope you get a lot of response from them.