PDA

View Full Version : Mission Statement

Steve
11-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Do you have a mission statement for your company?

How important do you think it is to have one?

ritchiem
11-23-2006, 07:57 AM
I think it is very important to have a mission statement. It shows why you are in business and still in business. It also keeps you in check. You should always complete each job knowing you need to stay within your mission. If you go outside of that, or don't uphold it then you know you need to make changes.

Our Mission is to provide a pleasant business experience with:

Convenient and punctual service,
Long-term quality to your standards,
Safe and clean job sites, and
Competitive prices.

Steve
11-23-2006, 11:50 PM
So often I think most of us run things by the seat of our pants. It makes you wonder what we would be able to do if we really had a plan!

tiedeman
11-23-2006, 11:53 PM
This is my service philosophy. I have it posted on the website.

Our Service Philosophy

Your home is one of your biggest investments. We understand the importance of a healthy & lush lawn and landscape. We also understand the importance of providing the customer with personal attention and quicker response time. That is why Tiedeman, LLC's service philosophy to only provide services to a select number of customers every growing season.

By only servicing a select number of customers every growing season this ensures to our current customers that we don't worry about the quantity of the customers that we have, but the quality that we provide to only the select few. To other companies you are just a number, but to us, you are our canvas.