PDA

View Full Version : hello all

CCS & LC
11-28-2010, 07:50 AM
hello all i ran across this place while looking for info and liked what i was reading so decided to register here. A little about my business is Coastal Clean Sweep & Lawn Care been in business now for over 22 years but always looking for things to improve on.

Steve
11-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Welcome to our forum!

That is fantastic you have been in business for 22 years. You will have a different perspective on business than many other members.

After 22 years in business, which areas are you looking to improve upon?

CCS & LC
11-28-2010, 06:06 PM
just looking to see how others run their business or handle other situations in their business . Main thing for me now is to get back to where i once was thats the one downfall in being in business for so long you tend to get complacent and stop doing the thing that made you successful to start with.

Steve
11-29-2010, 09:58 AM
That is a very good point that I am sure effects everyone regardless of how long they have been in business for.

the one downfall in being in business for so long you tend to get complacent and stop doing the thing that made you successful to start with.

What kinds of things do you feel you stopped doing? I bet once they were identified it would be hard to ignore them.

Also, why do you feel you stopped doing them. I bet the reasons behind that are fascinating.

arthur712
11-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Welcome to our forum!