PDA

View Full Version : Smart Phone Advise...

andersontl2
11-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey All,
Just wanted to get everyone’s feedback, I am getting a black berry smart phone today. Have wanted one for awhile but have been reluctant to spend the money etc…always thought they were too big and really could not think of a good use for them.
So that is the reason for the post if you guys use them what do you do with them to HELP you with your lawn care business. Looking forward to reading the posts!

mikey.d.thompson
11-23-2010, 03:15 PM
I've had a black berry for years and love them for the ease of use compared to the other smart phones but iv got to say that my i pad is the handiest damn thing iv ever bought contact list, scheduling, and anything you do on a laptop can be done on it. for me i feels is a great buy and they are durable, you cant scratch them. just remember "its not good to have a phone that's smarter than you" lol

jasonw
11-23-2010, 03:30 PM
I have used a windows mobile phone "Blackjack" for 5 years now and love it but I think after the 1st I will upgrade to a BB.

picframer
11-23-2010, 03:44 PM
We have 6 Blackberry's, I think they are the 8700's, you would not believe the business it brings in as all emails from my website come to it and I reply right away. Because of the very quick response we land a pile of work.

wdcutter
11-23-2010, 09:16 PM
I went to a BB this year also, everything is at my fingertips now and then some.

StartALawnCareBusiness
11-27-2010, 12:11 PM
I recently upgraded to a Droid2 from a 7 year old brick.

Pretty amazing.

Paineless Creations
11-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Droid 2 here also

andersontl2
12-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Have to say I don't know how I got along without this thing for so long. Email, GPS, texting alot eaiser, man it's great. Thanks for all the feed back!