PDA

View Full Version : Google and Youtube Secret

Upscale2
11-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I thought I would post one of the biggest secrets to come out in a long time about how to get Rankings on Google.

So, recently Google bought Youtube for a couple hundred billion dollars. Google dominates Search Engines, right?

So doesn't it make sense that if you Post a video on Youtube that they would have a little more push on Google??

It's actually a FACT!

So go out and create some videos and dominate your niche now!!

MountainViewGreenskeeper
11-20-2010, 08:46 PM
same with blogspot linked to your google maps account for the website. Cant explain my success any other way but that.

Steve
11-21-2010, 05:56 AM
What is that blogspot linked thing?

jymie
11-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Here is a blog I was working on:

http://lunchesruslawncare.blogspot.com/

I'm unclear exactly how to go about linking it to my google maps account. I want to learn more about linking.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
11-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Under your google maps account it ask for a website. When we first started I didnt have one but he had a blog spot. So that was the listed web page that was listed and spyded for info link the map post. I also have a google maps account for just our tree care and linked it with our website since our blog is more based on the grass and fertilizer. We have not had the same success using our website.

Now weather or not its cause google owns and weighted the blogspot(also known as blogger i think) I do not know. But it makes sence to me and would make sence to me about the original youtube post. I have been wanting to make one for a while just havent done it yet. But it totally makes sence.... to me atleast.

But I also dont know anything about this web advertising and ranking stuff just took what info I could find and tried my best at it.

Steve
11-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Do any of you that have blogs have a suggestion for how often you should be writing articles for them?

Is frequency important or no?

Upscale2
11-22-2010, 07:28 PM
You should post an article at least once a week, if not more.

It is also a good idea to link your blog to other blogs by commenting on other peoples blogs etc....

I can't stress enough on getting your own Youtube Channel, my results lately are phenomenal.

I use a FlipVideo they are only $125 or so. Take videos of your work in progress and finished product and load it on to your channel.

Google my videos, just use some of my title keywords and you can see how things are going for me.

Steve
11-23-2010, 07:27 AM
It ultimately seems that doing the videos is going to be a lot easier for most lawn care business owners than writing articles. Although maybe you can make a new article post that includes your latest video and a short description of what was going on in it.

Upscale2
12-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Here is my blog.

I should be writing more articles, at least it has my videos which work well too.

www.upscalelandcare.wordpress.com

Growing Green
12-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Here is my blog.

I should be writing more articles, at least it has my videos which work well too.

www.upscalelandcare.wordpress.com

Great videos! You are doing a great job with that! Did you say that you only started two years ago? How did you learn so much with the hardscaping. I have no experience with that and would love to offer that to customers eventually.

Matt

Upscale2
12-25-2010, 09:27 AM
I worked for a different company for four years, eventually supervising, after the first 6 months. Learned a little hardscaping there, and then took courses on how to do it right. Started my own company 3 years ago.