arthur712
11-19-2010, 08:05 PM
My latest Work Magnetic Vehicle Card Holder

They are working great.

Please give me your feedback?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/ctksmom/HPIM1309.jpg

Hedgemaster
11-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Having purchased the card holders and window hooks from you, I can see one advantage to the magnetic holder right off the bat. Ease of use.

With my window hook units (I have one for each side), I need to put them on the window before getting out of the truck. Roll windows down half way, grab holders, hook on driver's side, STRETCH across to reach passenger side window and hook on, roll windows up, exit vehicle.

I also have to REMEMBER to do this before getting out, otherwise, I have to now put the key back in the ignition, and repeat the process above. Not that it's difficult, but for knuckleheads like myself, who forget to hook them on before getting out, I can see where magnetic holders would be more convenient...

Even after turning off the engine and removing the key from the ignition, I could simply slap it on as I exit the vehicle, then as I walk past the other side, I can throw on on there as well.

Also, you can place that where it will be most effective (easily seen and accessible) on your vehicle.

How's that for feedback? ;)

arthur712
11-19-2010, 10:00 PM
That is great feedback, because that so correct.
All though the window hook card holders are nice, but these do make it alot easier.

Thank for the information.

Artie
http://www.marketingholders.com/Magnetic-Outdoor-Vehicle-Business-Card-Holder-Free-Shipping-ADBXMG.htm

MAKLawnCutter
11-20-2010, 12:59 AM
I am in :D should have a drawing for one those lol.

KIDDING!

I love my window card holder... Ive had some good response off of it. I wish they made a magnet that worked on aluminum. I need something to put on the trailer and leave on the trailer...

Matt

Steve
11-20-2010, 06:01 AM
I like that the graphics are big and they really reach out to the passerby. A person walking by a smaller unit may not understand what the holder is for, but with the larger one, you can't miss why it's there.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Artie this is Cool. In a parking lot you can put it on the rear of the vehicle instead of the window.

You do come up with come good ideas. SHHHHHHH! I won't tell.

arthur712
11-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Yes, I like the way it sticks out!

People will get closer to see what it is, and works great on the tailgate of the truck.

Pat, I do come up with wacky,but okay ideas. lol

Thanks guys

arthur712
11-20-2010, 05:58 PM
I am in :D should have a drawing for one those lol.

KIDDING!

I love my window card holder... Ive had some good response off of it. I wish they made a magnet that worked on aluminum. I need something to put on the trailer and leave on the trailer...

Matt

They come with the 3M tape and you can stick it and let it stay on.