PDA

View Full Version : Plan-It Graphics NEW website!

Plan-It Graphics
11-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Sorry I have been absent from the forums lately, but it's been a busy year! If running Plan-It and my lawn care company wasn't enough I also got engaged this summer, got married married in October, and having a baby in a month!

So before the baby comes, and i have no free time, I have begun the lengthy process of redoing the plan-it graphics website. It's been a LONG time coming and it needed to get done.

As of this post, it's about 85% complete but over the next few days it will be fully functional. But please take a look and let me know what you think.

It took forever but I really wanted to showcase as many different designs and ideas that i could. I also made sure that future updates are easily made, so that should be a bonus in the future.

Click the link to view the NEW Plan-It Graphics... http://www.plan-itgraphics.com

Hope everyone had a great year, it's not over yet, but remember it's only 3-4 short months till peak season is upon us again!!

Thanks,
Bob

Hedgemaster
11-18-2010, 06:16 PM
One graphic designer to another... Niiiiiiice.

I've bookmarked it.
:)

Steve
11-19-2010, 04:04 AM
Bob,

We all have missed you! Congratulations on all these great things going on in your life!

Your updated site looks fantastic!

Keep us posted on when the baby arrives!

picframer
11-19-2010, 05:44 AM
Very nice job and congradulations on all fronts!