PDA

View Full Version : Build Your Business and Get a FREE Appreciation Marketing Book

Upscale2
11-17-2010, 03:46 PM
OK Landscapers, here is an offer you shouldn't refuse!!

If you are looking to build your business.
If you have a need to market to your clients.
If you are interested in getting referrals.
If you like making more money than your are presently.

Then I have an offer for you!

Here is my offer: A FREE Appreciation Marketing Book by Curtis Lewsey and Tommy Wyatt. http://www.appreciationmarketing.com

This is a must read for any sales professional or business owner.

Here is the catch:
Go to www.soclink.com/yourcards

Watch the video, if you are interested, Log In, and order the $99 Picture Plus Package and start promoting your business!

mark123
11-17-2010, 05:26 PM
I really like the idea and I'd love to look into it more but I just don't want to provide my contact information until I get to see what is available and what everything costs.

Upscale2
11-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Fair enough, the contact info goes to me and noone else.

I'm a landscaper too, and understand about giving out info.

If you put in your info. You can click on the "send a free" card link and actually use the service a couple of times. Send a to yourself and try sending one to a loved one just to say hello. See what happens.

Enjoy.....

Steve
11-18-2010, 03:25 AM
Did you get a chance to read their marketing book? Were you able to pick a few useful tidbits out of it?

Upscale2
11-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Yes I have....one of the biggest issues nowadays is the fact that most people don't stay in front of their target market. They forget that they need to stand out above the rest of their competition. One of the best ways to do that is show your customer that they are special to your business and that you think about them other than just a money machine (ATM). Send them a card, non business related, or call them to touch base. Keep in front of them on a regular basis and show them that you APPRECIATE them.

That is what works and that is how my business has grown by 100% in just 3 years. All of my equipment is paid off except for the new truck...why/how because I show my clients that I care about them and their property.

I don't advertise, no yellow pages, no door hangers, I do online stuff now but didn't 2 years ago. Just sent people cards, asked for referrals and relied on word of mouth advertising. Its the best Way!

Steve
11-21-2010, 04:42 AM
Do you think this marketing method and success is dependent on the socio-economic group you are working with?

For instance, if you are working in a more financially depressed area, will it still work as well as it may in a more well off area?

Does success in the lawn care industry depend a lot on where you are in business? Or no?

Upscale2
11-21-2010, 08:03 AM
I believe and I think it true that all people regardless of socio-economic status like to be appreciated. Hell, they might want to be appreciated even more. The fact is, is that every area across the country has a need for our services, the company that stands out the most with their top notch services including their Appreciation Marketing will be found AT THE TOP.

Have you ever received a call or a card from an old friend you hadn't heard from in a long time? If so, how did that make you feel? Think about it, and expand that to making a customer feel Appreciated.

Steve
11-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Yea, you always feel good that someone was thinking about you.

I do wonder then for those lawn care businesses that live in more depressed areas, if the answer to improving their business then simply comes down to they need to focus more on their marketing.

I'd love to see some forum members try this out and see how their improved marketing effects their business.